• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

You haven't seen what I'm writing for Ascension yet. I'm addressing the one-sidedness, among other controversial things.

So two cycles of the same thing over and over again was build up for this Ascension? Because that's pretty much what this feud has been. I'm completely uninterested in this feud at this point. Jesus could come back to life and save HMP at this point and I still wouldnt give a shit.

So two cycles of the same thing over and over again was build up for this Ascension? Because that's pretty much what this feud has been. I'm completely uninterested in this feud at this point. Jesus could come back to life and save HMP at this point and I still wouldnt give a shit.

Nope. The feud has taken a different direction due to your request (which, for the record, is completely understandable and one which I agree) so we've had to change it on the fly, which we did last round. What featured on this Meltdown was indeed a continuation from last round and will lead into this Ascension. Unfortunately, that means hosting the same thing again and again but I hope the pay-off is something good enough to get momentum behind the finale of this Cerberus vs. Hard Metal Penetration feud.

I'm not a creative genius (despite my own personal opinion of myself) but I'd like to think what I'm cooking up is hopefully going to satisfy.

BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS.

BEAST MODE CAN HARDLY CONTAIN EXCITEMENT ABOUT SEEING BEAST MODE'S FIRST MATCH BACK IN FAKE FAKE WRESTLING COMPANY. BEAST MODE THOUGHT LAST SHOW WAS AWESOME, AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ NEXT SHOW.

BEAST MODE FEEL LIKE BEAST MODE'S TIME ON FORUMS HAS BEEN SPENT TRYING TO FIND IDENTITY. BEAST MODE FEEL LIKE HE SHOULD CHANNEL BEST RUNNING BACK IN NFL, REAL BEAST MODE. YOU KNOW, THE HERE SO HE DOESN'T GET FINED GUY.

(Marshawn Lynch for those who don't get who I'm talking about.)

(I'm extremely bored right now at work waiting for AS.)

BEAST MODE FEEL LIKE BEAST MODE'S TIME ON FORUMS HAS BEEN SPENT TRYING TO FIND IDENTITY. BEAST MODE FEEL LIKE HE SHOULD CHANNEL BEST RUNNING BACK IN NFL, REAL BEAST MODE. YOU KNOW, THE HERE SO HE DOESN'T GET FINED GUY.

Are you experiencing facial weakness?

Can you move both of your arms?

Is your speech slurred?

Beastmode. Not even once.

Are you experiencing facial weakness?

Can you move both of your arms?

Is your speech slurred?

Beastmode. Not even once.

If I could give you all my rep right now I would.

This is just something I'm playing around with. Like I said I'm entirely too bored at work right now.

On another note, how do you think our match is gonna turn out?

No idea, felt like Killjoy completely missed the whole point of the character thinking he was bitter. Need to give the thing another look and see how it could be interpreted in that fashion. I think the opening section of dialogue was important as it established the point that tipped Howard over the edge and made him into the monster he'd always fought, but that could be why it came across as bitter.

I think it's going to be closer than I would like given it's the first RP of the new "character" but that's nothing against you. I would feel that way whoever my opponent was.

Also if you're bored at work jab a fork in your arm, yell wibble and get yourself some bed-rest for stress/mandatory psych-eval. Say hi to Nurse Ratched for me.

I know your match went./cocktease]

To reply to your feedback, I kind of thought as this RP as a reboot for DJ. It could've turned out better but honestly I wanted to try to acknowledge DJ's past in the fed, but hit the reset button at the same time.

My goal for Derek in this run is to build upon what he was supposed to be in the beginning. An ass kicking money maker who doesn't give a shit about anybody. Someone once said that DJ reminded them of Brock Lesnar, and that's exactly the way I want to RP as him this time.

No idea, felt like Killjoy completely missed the whole point of the character thinking he was bitter. Need to give the thing another look and see how it could be interpreted in that fashion. I think the opening section of dialogue was important as it established the point that tipped Howard over the edge and made him into the monster he'd always fought, but that could be why it came across as bitter.

I think it's going to be closer than I would like given it's the first RP of the new "character" but that's nothing against you. I would feel that way whoever my opponent was.

Also if you're bored at work jab a fork in your arm, yell wibble and get yourself some bed-rest for stress/mandatory psych-eval. Say hi to Nurse Ratched for me.I dug your RP. I always thought that Howard could make a badass psycho heel. It's gonna be cool to see how it turns out. I honestly liked your RP. It was a little on the short side, but I wouldn't be surprised if you beat me.

I wouldn't be surprised if you won honestly. I thought you had a good return RP. It was a little on the short side, but I saw where you were going with it. I've always said it would be cool to see Howard be a badass psycho heel. I'm excited to see what you do.

Just a quick update. I'm currently making dinner, but after that I have one last big segment to write then Ascension will be ready to ship.

Just a quick update. I'm currently making dinner, but after that I have one last big segment to write then Ascension will be ready to ship.

Dang it I meant to write a segment for Howard for you to use but I've been rushed off my goddamn feet.

How was your birthday bro? Have a good day?

How are the puppies! (I cannot not say that in a Lawler voice)

Dang it I meant to write a segment for Howard for you to use but I've been rushed off my goddamn feet.

4535-jerry_lawler-summerslam-wwf.png

It wasn't bad. I'm going out Saturday to really celebrate since you can't do much of shit on a Wednesday night.

They are doing good. All eight of them. My mom is letting me keep one as part of my birthday present. 25 years old and I get a dog for my birthday. Feels good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back