• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Thursday. We will be cutting into our one week break between cycles to get Gold Rush up and then hopefully get back to the Tuesday schedule.

However, due to all the delays, there will be no one week break between Unscripted PPV and the Roulette rounds.

Thursday. We will be cutting into our one week break between cycles to get Gold Rush up and then hopefully get back to the Tuesday schedule.

However, due to all the delays, there will be no one week break between Unscripted PPV and the Roulette rounds.

So if the extension I've already asked for is granted then Friday yes? Excellent. The wife is taking me away for a few days to celebrate me being 30 and stuff so I won't be at my computer.

You joke but it's basically back to the drawing board if the feedback I got from Killjoy is anything to go by and since I also lost I would say its a reasonable indication of the feeling in the boardroom.

I will try to remember to send you some feedback while I'm at work tomorrow

If it comforts you, we had a split vote and got a tie-breaker. If was very, very close.

Comfort maybe isn't the right word. I'm not pissed I lost necessarily, just disappointed at the feedback I got from KJ and losing gave me the sense that it was a consensus.

I will try to remember to send you some feedback while I'm at work tomorrow

Any/All feedback would be appreciated.

Gold Rush match boards are up, complete with descriptions (thanks to me) & awesome graphics (thanks to Killjoy). Deadline is Thursday 16 but extensions are available as always. KO vs. Howard already has an approved extension, FYI.

If we, the creative team, can somehow muster up the ability to get this show out on-time, expect it to be up on Tuesday. A day or two following should we go re-fill the Taco fund. Yes, that's right... we've gone from drunk and lazy to fat and lazy. What a time to be alive!

Comfort maybe isn't the right word. I'm not pissed I lost necessarily, just disappointed at the feedback I got from KJ and losing gave me the sense that it was a consensus.

Quick feedback:

Meeks & yourself did a similar RP, expect Meeks did something pretty cool: he did an entire recap of his career in a concise manner. For a return RP for a guy who's been back many times and been through a lot of character changes, it was the perfect RP for Meeks and I couldn't look past that. Your RP was solid though. Nothing wrong with it.

How I voted: Meeks won the match rather than you losing... if that makes sense.

Just curious, are there any stakes for the preshow battle royale?

I'm RP'ing anyway because I really need to retool the way I write this character, just wanted to know.

You know you were at a awesome as fuck metal show when you're suffering from tinnitus clear into the next day. It's like a badge of honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back