• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Thinking of another character, possibly female. Former Spy.

Good idea or bad idea?

On another note, did we have any spies in WZCW before?

OOOhhh. New music to go get.

Nightwish is still a thing? I lost interest after Tarja left. Learned that one of my favorite bands Immortal split up. Fucking bummer.

Some of their most popular songs came from their second singer, Anette Olzon. Hell, they became even more popular when she was their lead. Their third (and current) singer is the best out of all three but this new album isn't a great showcase of her talents (her live album with Nightwish does a decent job though). After Forever, one of her former bands, shows how powerful she can hit those notes whilst singing at a normal pace (looking at you, Tarja).

Guess they went Immortal after all! Hur hur hur.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=293231

Here is the non-spam topic on it. I'd love to see your thoughts on it when you guys get a chance (anyone else too for that matter) I am posting the video for the second single Shudder Before The Beautiful tonight.

Good idea or bad idea?

Vega.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=293231

Here is the non-spam topic on it. I'd love to see your thoughts on it when you guys get a chance (anyone else too for that matter) I am posting the video for the second single Shudder Before The Beautiful tonight.

I got the simple edition since the 3 disc set was in FLAC format, which I hate. Haven't heard it yet.

Speaking of music, I should get that Live Mas single on to iTunes.

Good idea or bad idea?

I'd stick with your current character unless you are running out of ideas or no longer enjoy writing him. There's always All Stars for other characters.

I'd stick with your current character unless you are running out of ideas or no longer enjoy writing him. There's always All Stars for other characters.

Not really thinking of abandoning my other character, just thinking of an additional one. It's still in its early stages and I am not sure if it'll come to fruition at this time.

My night :

Insurance lady: so you'll fix my computer tomorrow.

Me: Yes

Conversation about me taking care of her one drunk night and this comes up:

Me: I did nothing but be a perfect gentleman.

Her : so what does that mean for tomorrow? Just fix my computer or help me out too?

o_O.

Dont you hate it when you forget to include a part of your RP due to being tired when it comes to posting? It was nothing much, only mentioning that the fucking tag titles ME'd the last PPV due to the work of the four people involved making people give a shit, even if their track records didn't exactly deserve it. Just thought I'd mention that since it gives context to some of the other stuff I'd said in it.

Will hit you up on Feedback when I can, Haiku. Just busy with school atm and want to give you a solid response

Won my cage fight by submission a few Saturdays ago, I'm 1-1 now. It was pretty uneventful, I tripped at he begining but he couldn't capitalize even standing over me landing cleanly. I didn't even really feel it, we were both wrestlers so we just tried to trade throws. But at the end I rocked him and hit him probably ten plus times before I hip tossed him and finished him with an arm triangle, in the first round.

It's a good learning experience, I trained my boxing for about four months before this fight and mu wrestling suffered. I was sloppy and standing up way too tall. But I'm going to drop to 265 and get in a lot better shape, I'll stop being so lazy then and start moving around more.

I'm a flat footed boxer, but we are working on it, it is crazy to think one year ago I didn't know how tp box. Legitimatly, I can high kick about six feet now, I've been working with a second degree ti quan do blackbelt. I work with a really stud wrestler on Mondays and then later in the week my coach is a pro boxer and has close to 40 MMA fights so that's always fun.

If anyone's interested I have it on my fb, its an amateur level fight we made mistakes. It's not UFC level by any means. But if you wanna see a 300 pound hulk beat the shit outta some dude, I'll let you watch haha.

I just wanna clarify. Ladder match for the midcard title with uneven number of participants at the biggest show of the year, we did it first.

I just wanna clarify. Ladder match for the midcard title with uneven number of participants at the biggest show of the year, we did it first.

:lmao:

I had noticed that too. Can't wait to see what a WWE ripoff of Theron would be like given how much they seem to borrow our great ideas :p

Quick question about the schedule? What days are shows posted on?

This isn't a "goddamn it creative hurry up already" more a what days should I be checking for them.

Quick question about the schedule? What days are shows posted on?

This isn't a "goddamn it creative hurry up already" more a what days should I be checking for them.

Normally, within the Saturday-Tueday period. However, with this being Easter weekend for creative and WrestleMania for RPer's, don't expect people to get everything up on time.

Fair enough, is the aim Mon/Tue from now on then?

If we can get it out earlier, we'll do it otherwise Mon/Tues is our worst-case scenario. Sticking to the schedule, the aim is to make sure the shows are up by Tuesday so we can post the boards on Tuesday.

If we can get it out earlier, we'll do it otherwise Mon/Tues is our worst-case scenario. Sticking to the schedule, the aim is to make sure the shows are up by Tuesday so we can post the boards on Tuesday.

Looking at the schedule was the reason I asked if I'm being honest, since I am used to the Sat/Sun schedule for shows and the schedule implies Mon/Tue. Like I say I don't mind (the point of the post was never to harry or harass you guys) I just didn't know which days they are usually posted now.

Thanks for clarifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back