WZCW Discussion Thread

Dammit, frog!

No, he's Kermit. Frog is this guy:

latest

I know, I know. I am just wondering if it's a returning member or one who's already active in a different Avatar. Great suspense! But I'll hold my horses.

BTW, I was really looking forward to an elegANT vs Veejay final and reignite our feud. Nevertheless, I have a formidable foe in Slaughter. I couldn't have imagined that the man I debuted against would be the man I'll go against for my first shot at world title. Here's to Slaughter!

-Chuck_Norris-_01.jpg

I know, I know. I am just wondering if it's a returning member or one who's already active in a different Avatar. Great suspense! But I'll hold my horses.

BTW, I was really looking forward to an elegANT vs Veejay final and reignite our feud. Nevertheless, I have a formidable foe in Slaughter. I couldn't have imagined that the man I debuted against would be the man I'll go against for my first shot at world title. Here's to Slaughter!

-Chuck_Norris-_01.jpg

The Arabian Sea turns red.

(good luck buddy)

Trips looked like a right cunt last night, who the fuck pretends to be a robot and has the Terminator theme at an event like WrestleMania?

His entrance was a lot better last year. 30 as a whole was better to me. It was going to be a tough act to follow for this year's card regardless of what matches they came up with.... Bryan and Rollins saved the show in my opinion. Still MUCH better than I expected.

That Terminator entrance was the cheesiest, stupidest thing I've seen. Could Trips just not dress up like an actual Terminator? Why the hell was his getup just the skull helmet he's always used painted silver with a crosshair attached? Channeling Shockmaster or something?

That Terminator entrance was the cheesiest, stupidest thing I've seen. Could Trips just not dress up like an actual Terminator? Why the hell was his getup just the skull helmet he's always used painted silver with a crosshair attached? Channeling Shockmaster or something?

The entire Triple H/Sting match was Max Landis' Wrestling Isn't Wrestling video in a nutshell.

Instructor charges $5000 to teach a class to help you pass a certification test.

Says these two parts are super important to know to pass said test. Skips numerous parts of book saying it isn't important.

I take the test, get two questions on the super important parts.....80% of the test is on the stuff we skipped over on the class. Still only failed by a couple questions. Still super pissed that I wasted my time on that class. At least my company paid for the class and test.

Instructor charges $5000 to teach a class to help you pass a certification test.

Says these two parts are super important to know to pass said test. Skips numerous parts of book saying it isn't important.

I take the test, get two questions on the super important parts.....80% of the test is on the stuff we skipped over on the class. Still only failed by a couple questions. Still super pissed that I wasted my time on that class. At least my company paid for the class and test.

I've always believed any kind of preparatory class is not worth it. At least yours was a paid one. What happens to certification?

I've always believed any kind of preparatory class is not worth it. At least yours was a paid one. What happens to certification?

I just don't have it. It doesn't hurt me by not having it, however it could have opened up new opportunities.

Network+ will be my bitch when I have a second shot at it however.

I just don't have it. It doesn't hurt me by not having it, however it could have opened up new opportunities.

Network+ will be my bitch when I have a second shot at it however.

Network+ was a motherfucker for me. Got it plus Windows server '08 among others.

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks with WrestleMania and whatnot. And I'm afraid that it's the same for me this week. So, apologies to those who are facing me this week or teaming with me. It's been a long week and I really haven't found the time to actually get on my PC to write two RP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back