• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Another RP up. I have to be honest, this cycle has been a tough one because of work. Couldn't even catch Mania completely!

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks with WrestleMania and whatnot. And I'm afraid that it's the same for me this week. So, apologies to those who are facing me this week or teaming with me. It's been a long week and I really haven't found the time to actually get on my PC to write two RP's.

You're lucky if you get 500 words out of me this week. I might out Thriller, Thriller today.

You should have Ty walking down the street, destroying an obese man and an Indian man yelling "Suck it Fatty" & "Mexican's suck," finishing it all up by dropping a vat of Taco Bell chilli mince on them. RP done.

My RP almost in a nutshell:

tumblr_inline_n9kyoolwNL1ro7f9q.gif

Sooooooo I'm downloading Fire Pro Wrestling Returns to my PS3 right now, and with the ridiculously awesome creation tools, I might just try to create WZCW on it. Real early to say if I can do it, considering I'd create every single wrestler from scratch, the logos, etc., but it may be a project I work on incrementally.

First of all I wanna see if I can make a proper CAW of Ty Burna and ECD first.

Listening to all three discs of the New Nightwish album one after another tonight. Nearly 4 hours of brilliant beautiful music. :)

You should have Ty walking down the street, destroying an obese man and an Indian man yelling "Suck it Fatty" & "Mexican's suck," finishing it all up by dropping a vat of Taco Bell chilli mince on them. RP done.
Yeah, well you're fucking Bushwhacker, mate. Crickey.

Listening to all three discs of the New Nightwish album one after another tonight. Nearly 4 hours of brilliant beautiful music. :)
OOOhhh. New music to go get.

Nightwish is still a thing? I lost interest after Tarja left. Learned that one of my favorite bands Immortal split up. Fucking bummer.

Nightwish is still a thing? I lost interest after Tarja left. Learned that one of my favorite bands Immortal split up. Fucking bummer.

Some of their most popular songs came from their second singer, Anette Olzon. Hell, they became even more popular when she was their lead. Their third (and current) singer is the best out of all three but this new album isn't a great showcase of her talents (her live album with Nightwish does a decent job though). After Forever, one of her former bands, shows how powerful she can hit those notes whilst singing at a normal pace (looking at you, Tarja).

Guess they went Immortal after all! Hur hur hur.

Reading everyone's RP made me realized mine needs to be longer. Much longer.

Random thought and never posted in this thread, but yea lol

Reading everyone's RP made me realized mine needs to be longer. Much longer.

Random thought and never posted in this thread, but yea lol

Making RP's longer isn't exactly what will do the trick. I'll explain:

I think you need to add some description into your RP's. For example: write Prince going through emotions and feelings or use physical body language to further illustrate what Prince is saying (in the description parts). It breaks up the dialogue and allows the reader to feel exactly what Prince is feeling, rather than having the reader try to interpret it.

Sometimes, giving the RP a particular location or having Prince doing something related to his character can give the RP an extra edge. Use the location/activity to make a clear statement about Prince, the match or your opponent(s).

Little things like that help the RP immensely. It also extends RP length but that can be completely irrelevant. A short, concise RP will beat a long, drawn-out RP 9 times out of 10. As long as you make your point, have an interesting piece for us to read and it makes sense, you've pretty much got a good chance at winning every round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back