• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

So I'm at D&D right now and our Archivist had cast Darkness to save himself from a group of soldiers. My Summoner was nearby. She knows Magic Missile. For those familiar with the joke, I finally got a chance to legitimately make the decision to cast Magic Missile ON THE DARKNESS! She managed to hit one of the soldiers because the roll was good enough.

That, that shouldn't work. Magic Missile requires line of sight and line of effect and in the darkness you don't have LoS. That being said the rule of cool means I'd likely allow it assuming you rolled your concealment correctly (I'd make it 80% concealment though)

That, that shouldn't work. Magic Missile requires line of sight and line of effect and in the darkness you don't have LoS. That being said the rule of cool means I'd likely allow it assuming you rolled your concealment correctly (I'd make it 80% concealment though)

She knew the enemies were there before he cast Darkness and the area of effect for the darkness was not near her enough to make her be in the dark herself. I rolled a 19 to properly select the right spot to cast it in to hit the square that particular enemy was on before the Darkness spell, he was still there on the same square on the map so yes I got lucky on that roll. I had 3/4 odds of it missing. I then summoned a Swarm of Bats but we had to pause the game for the night after that due to it being too late to continue.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5182181#post5182181

I've already talked to Yaz and he passed it on to the boys at creative, but it's time I take this beard elsewhere. Life has been catching up to me quick and I just haven't had the time I want to dedicate to the character as I'd like. I was working on building Beard back up for a face run, I couldn't get things going creatively.

You guys are all awesome and I appreciate all the kind things you guys say about me. I could make a huge thank you thing but I'd forget people and I'd feel terrible. So I'll just thank everyone. It's been good times my people. I'll hang around and check out the shows cause you guys rock. Keep doing your thing guys, keep being the best section on the planet.

Dude, the feud I had with you was a blast and it was a complete honor to make Kingdom Come 6 with you. You and your character have been staples of WZCW with many memorable moment. Never forget to stop by and say hi, brah.

I've already talked to Yaz and he passed it on to the boys at creative, but it's time I take this beard elsewhere. Life has been catching up to me quick and I just haven't had the time I want to dedicate to the character as I'd like. I was working on building Beard back up for a face run, I couldn't get things going creatively.

You guys are all awesome and I appreciate all the kind things you guys say about me. I could make a huge thank you thing but I'd forget people and I'd feel terrible. So I'll just thank everyone. It's been good times my people. I'll hang around and check out the shows cause you guys rock. Keep doing your thing guys, keep being the best section on the planet.

:(. Had a feeling it was gonna happen when you gave up handling WZPC.

Sad to see you go but real life comes first. I just want to say that I really am glad I got the chance to feud with you last cycle. You're an excellent RP'er and a cool dude. Best of luck to you in real life! :)

Oh. Damn.

Theo, it's been real man. I'm proud to say I had the ability to work with you, and that you became such a destructive force in the fed, all with how damn good you are. Again, I said it in the discussion thread for the match, but you've been such a consistent force in the fed...it will be so weird without you around.

God damn.

:(

Was really looking forward to a potential feud, or even a match, with Beard one day. Sad to see you go, really enjoyed your work.

Take care, don't be a stranger.

Sucks to see you leave Theo.

Also I posted my RP - it's terrible but I have basically no time to really work on it since I have to leave tomorrow and I'm working my day off. Ho Hum.

So, I'm going to be a dick, and tell everyone in the battle royale and creative I may have to no show today. I'm sorry guys, emergency came up. I'll put up a paragraph, and no I ain't winning this one, but it looks like I'll be nowhere near a computer.

Sorry guys :(

Didn't end up needing that hour extension after all. Managed to get my RP done. A little on the darker, crazy side but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Best of luck, Dagger.

Long shot as the board's still open but if I posted an RP in the next 3 hours would it be counted or not?

Cheers pal. Was a busy week and meant to ask for an extension but I completely forgot to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back