WZCW Discussion Thread

I don't even mind reading them, I just never cease to be surprised by how much some people are able to write. Then there is my good buddy Thriller who never disappoints with his five minute reads. Seriously I could read his RPs on the toilet.
You're slow as fuck reading, dude.

You should totally do that

Thought about it. I have a whole second half of my initial story that I abandoned, in favor of something different that provides just as much material. The aftermath of Davivel's betrayal for one thing.... I kinda just quietly wrote him off and brought Kaleesta in without ever giving closure on that arc. It'll probably never get addressed in RP's again unless I do it in the Random RP thread since it has next to nothing to do with my matches. As for the book, I simply don't have the time for a project that large, won't for at least another year.

Started watching Daredevil. Really good watch, but not quite the mindblowing experience I was expecting. I guess that's just the overhype. It's not bad at all.

Started watching Daredevil. Really good watch, but not quite the mindblowing experience I was expecting. I guess that's just the overhype. It's not bad at all.

A hell of a lot better than Agents of Shield and Gotham. Just edges out Arrow despite being the exact same show with more violence and slightly better acting, but Flash is still probably the best superhero show on TV though.

Mwahaha! I'll wait a while longer before giving any more clues. Probably get another up tomorrow.

Glad to see The Elite is still rolling along. WZCW seems to be doing great. Congrats Dave on the WZCW Title win. Now may be the best time to come back ;)

Glad to see The Elite is still rolling along. WZCW seems to be doing great. Congrats Dave on the WZCW Title win. Now may be the best time to come back ;)

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Return whenever you want, homie. I'll be ready for you. Beating a Hall of Fame star will do wonders for my legacy. That is, of course, if you aren't scared of your former protege... ;)

I'm pretty late on the ball here but about the Gold Rush PPV: expect it to be up sometime during the weekend. The delay for the PPV is due to a late deadline, extremely difficult voting (more than half went down to the wire) and other unforeseen circumstances. Everything has been sorted out and we are working on creating the PPV.

No matter what, we WILL have the PPV up within the coming days and by Tuesday (28th of April), the next set of boards will be up. We're going to do our damnedest to keep our Tuesday scheduling in tact.

Two matches left and we are currently in the process of writing them. Got a couple of segments and other things to round off the PPV... so Gold Rush will be up before Sunday's end (for those that live under Central Time, of course).

Actually, for a better gauge, we're aiming for before Extreme Rules goes live.

We've let a pre-show loose. Gold Rush will be up and at 'em tomorrow. With a 200% guarantee. Gu'nite fuckers-I mean fellows.

What. A. Show.

Seriously great read.

Hope that we didn't just see the end of anyone we didn't already know about

#thunderbuddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo