WZCW Discussion Thread

You'd probably have 300,000 - 400,000.

If that's true, it would be about on par with the length of Gone With The Wind, and just under the 10th longest classic novel ever wrote Les Miserables which came in around 510,000 words.

And then I have my ECD RP's as well, though clearly not as substantial.

It's got me really curious where it ends up. I think I'll work on this some more.

If that's true, it would be about on par with the length of Gone With The Wind, and just under the 10th longest classic novel ever wrote Les Miserables which came in around 510,000 words.

And then I have my ECD RP's as well, though clearly not as substantial.

It's got me really curious where it ends up. I think I'll work on this some more.

I've seen some fanfictions clock in well over one million. 300,000 words is probably something like Rainbow Six. Which was like 1200 pages.

I've seen some fanfictions clock in well over one million.

I'm sure, but I'd rather stack my numbers up against famous books. I used to read 900+ page novels for fun in high school but they were not super well known authors.

My next step would be to add up everything I've wrote for WZCW, segments, matches, and RPs but the only way that would work is if credits were all correct, which I know many times I did segments without my name being given credit for it. Then you add the fact I probably wouldn't remember what segment in particular I wrote for that credit.

Is there still a list of all the gimmicks currently in use?

I'm not sure if we ever had one, but I compiled an active list for you. I put them in the order they appear on the roster page.

• Pick-up Artist (The Eternal Question)
  • Russian #1 (Oleg Rasputin)
  • Masked man fighting for orphanages (Prince)
  • Russian #2 (Victor Makarov)
  • Religious Zealot (Dorian Slaughter)
  • Cop/Stereotypical Australian (Bruce Irwin)
  • Very polite masked man (elegANT)
  • Shrine Maiden (Kagura Ohzora)
  • Former model turned bitch (Eve Taylor)
  • Former fatty turned fitness nut (Flex Mussel)
  • Literature enthusiast (Ramparte)
  • D&D roleplayer (Theron Daggershield)
  • Assassin for hire (Derek Jacobs)
  • Disgruntled mix martial artist (James Howard)
  • Gamer (Mikey Stormrage)
  • Tom Hanks castaway knockoff (Chris K.O.)
  • Mad scientist/token psycho (Alhazred)
  • Former politician turned egomaniac (Constantine)
  • Edgy superhero type of face (Matt Tastic)
  • Former religious zealot turned loose cannon psycho with multi-personality disorder (Ty Burna)

I'm not sure if we ever had one, but I compiled an active list for you. I put them in the order they appear on the roster page.
  • Pick-up Artist (The Eternal Question)
  • Russian #1 (Oleg Rasputin)
  • Masked man fighting for orphanages (Prince)
  • Russian #2 (Victor Makarov)
  • Religious Zealot (Dorian Slaughter)
  • Cop/Stereotypical Australian (Bruce Irwin)
  • Very polite masked man (elegANT)
  • Shrine Maiden (Kagura Ohzora)
  • Former model turned bitch (Eve Taylor)
  • Former fatty turned fitness nut (Flex Mussel)
  • Literature enthusiast (Ramparte)
  • D&D roleplayer (Theron Daggershield)
  • Assassin for hire (Derek Jacobs)
  • Disgruntled mix martial artist (James Howard)
  • Gamer (Mikey Stormrage)
  • Tom Hanks castaway knockoff (Chris K.O.)
  • Mad scientist/token psycho (Alhazred)
  • Former politician turned egomaniac (Constantine)
  • Edgy superhero type of face (Matt Tastic)
  • Former religious zealot turned loose cannon psycho with multi-personality disorder (Ty Burna)

:lmao:

Plz be. We had three Indian wrestlers at one point. I'd like to read about that kind of character.

Bit dickish to the other fellows trying to write authentic Russian characters for me to show up running a character dedicated to point out all the shit they're getting wrong.

Bit dickish to the other fellows trying to write authentic Russian characters for me to show up running a character dedicated to point out all the shit they're getting wrong.

Wow Gelg, Russia's softened you up! You used to not give a fuck who you upset! How's teaching anyway? Got out last summer and never been happier.

I was always lovely.

Teaching is going OK. Finished two years in Russia and one in Saudi Arabia (hell) - probably heading for Japan next September to work in a university. DELTA next year, and MA on the horizon.

I was always lovely.

Teaching is going OK. Finished two years in Russia and one in Saudi Arabia (hell) - probably heading for Japan next September to work in a university. DELTA next year, and MA on the horizon.

Good to hear it. Sorry to hear Saudi didn't work out for you. I remember you saying that your long term goal was to get over to that part of the world because it paid well. Japan should be fun though.

Are the badges going to get updated soon? There are the two new title wins from Gold Rush and the ones for those who participated in All Stars. There may also be more but I'm unsure beyond that.

EDIT: Oh and whoever won the Magazine Quiz might need one too.

Are the badges going to get updated soon? There are the two new title wins from Gold Rush and the ones for those who participated in All Stars. There may also be more but I'm unsure beyond that.

EDIT: Oh and whoever won the Magazine Quiz might need one too.

Yep! I plan on getting to it on Saturday at some point. And congrats, by the way, you won the quiz segment from the magazine.

I was always lovely.

I have a friend doing JET in Japan. He seems to like it over there; I think he's been gone 3 years now?

I was always lovely.

Are you going to punch Masashi Kishimoto in the face for his terrible writing of Naruto? Well technically you should punch the people at Pierrot Studio since it's the anime you didn't like.

If I punched everyone who didn't know how to write, my right arm would be permanantly exhausted and all future masturbaiton prospects ruined.

Good to hear it. Sorry to hear Saudi didn't work out for you. I remember you saying that your long term goal was to get over to that part of the world because it paid well. Japan should be fun though.

I did make it over, and it does pay offensively well - but it's also exactly as shit a place to live as one would imagine. That's OK when you don't have a sock stuffed full of money, but once your pockets are lined there is literally no reason anyone not fond of Allah would want to stay there. I don't need to earn money for a few years, and Japan's the best place for someone with no aspirations for financial gain. Also, you can talk to the women there without risk of someone throwing rocks at your head.

Had to post my RP early. Something unexpected came up and I'm going out of town the rest of the week. If I had known about this I would have requested the round off, but alas. I wasn't able to give this RP the time that I wanted, so next round will be more descriptive and dialogue heavy than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back