• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Posted a new app moments ago. Would love thoughts on that.

Not read the whole thing yet but I believe Evan Bourne is on the permanent used list since he was the rep of a former champion.

EDIT: Not quite right, someone on creative has to give you the yay or nay on using Bourne as he isn't a HoFer

Not read the whole thing yet but I believe Evan Bourne is on the permanent used list since he was the rep of a former champion.

EDIT: Not quite right, someone on creative has to give you the yay or nay on using Bourne as he isn't a HoFer

Yeah, I know but, I found Bourne perfect fit for that character. If you don't mind, could you give me a better option? I don't have one in my mind.

Yeah, I know but, I found Bourne perfect fit for that character. If you don't mind, could you give me a better option? I don't have one in my mind.

Given that he's a high-flying ladies man you could consider Justin Gabriel, I would also suggest Neville if he didn't look like he fell out of the ugly tree after being birthed by deformed trolls.

Given that he's a high-flying ladies man you could consider Justin Gabriel, I would also suggest Neville if he didn't look like he fell out of the ugly tree after being birthed by deformed trolls.

At first, I thought Neville as a rep but his dazed look came in the way. I have to see. If its a nay, I'd go with Ricochet.

I'm hoping four teams. One member of each team locked in a pod and one member of each team starting out. You better hope that the first pod that opens is one for your team and you better hope once you enter the match that your partner is still there.

However, I believe it will be three teams.

I'm hoping four teams. One member of each team locked in a pod and one member of each team starting out. You better hope that the first pod that opens is one for your team and you better hope once you enter the match that your partner is still there.

However, I believe it will be three teams.

Whaddya reckon? New Day, Kidd/Cesaro and Lucha Dragons?

I assume the woUndSO brothers are still out.

Meltdown will be up shortly.

FalK, Can I consider my app accepted or I need to change the rep?

Probably best to change the rep but you should be on the next set of shows.

May I suggest Matt Striker or Adrian Neville? They definitely look like a librarian better than Evan Bourne would ever hope.

Props to whoever wrote the ECD promo, felt very Lucha Undergroundish to me, which is fantastic.

Also, Cerberus face turn?!?!

I've been binge watching LU for the last few days in my spare time. Just finished Aztec Warfare. Bloody hell it's great.

Funny, I just burned through three episodes tonight. I only have two weeks left and I'm all caught up finally.

And you're in for a treat very soon with LU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back