• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Great show, lots of memorable moments, matches were all well done and exceeded the hype I thought.

Congrats to elegANT & Theron on getting the gold.

Big ups to Veejay, hell of a feud, you really brought it these last 2 rounds.

Ragnarok is closing in.

Gotta say this whole cycle was a blast. Even though I came up short getting the World Title, just causing all sorts of devastation each round was fun as hell.

So the ultimate question, where do we go from here?

Gotta say this whole cycle was a blast. Even though I came up short getting the World Title, just causing all sorts of devastation each round was fun as hell.

So the ultimate question, where do we go from here?
Never been pushed so hard in my career. Thanks, mate.

Awesome show guys. Such a great read, killing it as always. Dagger, Thriller, Killjoy congrats on your title wins. Much deserving. Cerebus stays awesome and I can't wait to see Dorian chase the title.

Also thanks for the goodbye. Very grateful.

I've already written a Celeste novel. 40,000 words. 110 pages.

I should compile every Ty Burna RP I've done into one document just to see how much I've wrote for him. Considering we're 94 Meltdown episodes since my debut, and then you add PPV RP's, it'd take me awhile.

I should compile every Ty Burna RP I've done into one document just to see how much I've wrote for him. Considering we're 94 Meltdown episodes since my debut, and then you add PPV RP's, it'd take me awhile.

I think I've written something like 40 RP's with probably 80,000 - 100,000 words right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back