WZCW Discussion Thread

I died a little hearing about Ty leaving Creative. Excellent PPV from start to finish. Now on to All Stars IV.

Well deserved win for Cerberus and yay! Chris K.O.

<3

Good show, enjoyed it. Chris K.O. retired James Howard!

Surely not! I want more Howard on the show. We have not even got a decent Howard/Stormrage reunion. Tastic is invading your spot as #1 bromance lover for him.

------------

The show was fun to read and felt refreshing. It broke traditional formulas (which are good for most PPVs), but needs to be changed up every once in awhile. I love that Gold Rush is being made into an actual PPV event. We needed a KOTR.

Will KFAD still be on the card? In one sense I can see it adding even more chaos and authenticity to the "gold rush" moniker, while on the other I could see it significantly helping a PPV like All or Nothing.

We may have to reject that if too many people sign up. Drop an app and if there's too much people, just pick one.

I was looking through the updated guidebook and something caught my eye. Can someone explain this PPV schedule? The dropping of AoN and moving Apocalypse to after KC seems like something pretty big to not make note of to the general core of WZCW (especially those who have been around awhile). Not against it all, but the guidebook is only place where I see mention of it. The Gold Rush PPV isn't even on the list.

Revolution

First PPV of the WZCW Calendar

Unscripted

Features Fan-Voting Stipulations

Lethal Lottery

Named after signature "Royal Rumble" contest
Winner headlines Kingdom Come for World title

Kingdom Come

Biggest PPV of the WZCW Calendar
Supershow prior to PPV
Features a Hall of Fame ceremony

Apocalypse

Last PPV of WZCW Calendar
Features a "Money in the Bank" Elimination Chamber contest
Winner becomes King For a Day & has until next Apocalypse to cash-in for a World title opportunity​

I was looking through the updated guidebook and something caught my eye. Can someone explain this PPV schedule? The dropping of AoN and moving Apocalypse to after KC seems like something pretty big to not make note of to the general core of WZCW (especially those who have been around awhile). Not against it all, but the guidebook is only place where I see mention of it. The Gold Rush PPV isn't even on the list.

Falkon has been working on a new PPV schedule. It's not final yet, and the first real-life calendar year might be a bit odd to get everything more in line going forward. With that said, it's not totally finalized yet, so just consider that a rough outline for now.

Yep. Thriller nailed it. We're not sure that Gold Rush is going to be a yearly thing but we are expecting that the PPV after Revolution will most likely be a gimmick PPV every year. Whther that is going to be Gold Rush, KFAD or something different is up for debate. I think it adds a bit more variety to the PPV schedule anyway. To be honest, it hadn't changed in years and it needed refreshed and brought back into a times in a big way. Work is still underway on it, so don't worry too much about it right now. We'll notify everyone when it is completed.

Loving some of the applications in the All Stars thread. I decided to drop my tag team idea (partner was Charlie Brown).

P.O.O.P.= Person Out Of Protection

It's S.H.I.T., except the person inside the costume. Right? Because he's still a person inside a costume? I don't even know anymore.

Well if you don't know I am sure I don't.

It just goes to show, if you believe, deep down in your heart, that you are a robot, its possible that you just might be a robot.

I'll be posting up the schedule and the explanation once I get home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back