WZCW Discussion Thread

So I'm thinking about going into the a tag Team division with Victor after his Elite X run comes to an end. Does anyone else hold similar ambitions who may be open to teaming with me?

So I'm thinking about going into the a tag Team division with Victor after his Elite X run comes to an end. Does anyone else hold similar ambitions who may be open to teaming with me?

Bringiton_resize-thumb-497xauto-4132.jpg

This is where a good chicken heel like Ricky Runn would come in handy to mesh with a guy like Victor perfectly.

Surprised the new guys don't take advantage of the tag division. It's a great way to get noticed and communicate with others in the fed. Easy way to toss around ideas you have. If ever there was a quick way to get some attention, it's finding a partner.

I believe finding your feet first as a solo competitor can be beneficial too. See if you like RPing and get comfortable before committing to something like developing a tag team. It can be very hectic.

Surprised the new guys don't take advantage of the tag division. It's a great way to get noticed and communicate with others in the fed. Easy way to toss around ideas you have. If ever there was a quick way to get some attention, it's finding a partner.

Now would definitely be the time too. I assume Cerberus and HMP go one more cycle since they are 1-1, but after that the title scene should be open game. Enter now and prove yourself as a team in a cycle and maybe that title shot could be yours.

I believe finding your feet first as a solo competitor can be beneficial too. See if you like RPing and get comfortable before committing to something like developing a tag team. It can be very hectic.

The Demon Foreigners is the only recent team that I remember starting off as two brand new guys. Beyond that would be Strikeforce, but even they had a couple single matches before joining.

Terrified, it's why I'd much rather face Chris KO.

I would love a Flex vs. Chris feud before we both hang up our boots. I'll pencil you in right after KC 28 when I fight Saboteur.

Hey, by the way, remember that time I told you that a more serious character would take you further than you would ever get with Krypto? So far it is true.

Don't worry. The numbers will climb back up. You guys are doing a great job of putting a fun spin on things.

Say my name and I appear :)

I had just thought of the perfect All Stars character, a Pokemon Trainer! But the deadline has gone and to be honest, I would have needed more time than I have to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back