WZCW Discussion Thread

The Demon Foreigners is the only recent team that I remember starting off as two brand new guys. Beyond that would be Strikeforce, but even they had a couple single matches before joining.

We had one against each other. Our next match was against Joe West and Darren Bull - Kings of Hate? Then Holmes and Constantine, then Singles matches against Reynolds and Runn. Then we won the Titles at KCIV.

I was pretty new with Mason and Jacobs was pretty new also when we formed The New Church, if I remember correctly

IIRC Westhoff was created specifically for TNC wasn't he?

Say my name and I appear :)

I had just thought of the perfect All Stars character, a Pokemon Trainer! But the deadline has gone and to be honest, I would have needed more time than I have to make it work.

Long time no see mate. How's everything?

Apparently drinking large amonts of beer and requesting The Green Hills of Tyroll sveral consecutive times, while wearing a VILLAIN T-shirt is frowned upon in small town America.

We had one against each other. Our next match was against Joe West and Darren Bull - Kings of Hate? Then Holmes and Constantine, then Singles matches against Reynolds and Runn. Then we won the Titles at KCIV.

We never faced each other during the KOH run. You guys beat Ace Stevens and the other Stevenson guy when they were feuding.

One day....one day. The ShowTyme Express will go for the tag titles. Once we ever get this Face/Heel switching stopped.

We never faced each other during the KOH run. You guys beat Ace Stevens and the other Stevenson guy when they were feuding.

You are right.
Debuted at AF5: beat Mikey
AF6: Strikeforce debut, beat B.L.T.
AF7: beat Ace Stevens and Marquel Stevenson
AS47: beat Saxoteur
AS48: lost to Holmes and Constantine
KCIV: Won tag titles, first TLC match in fed, bt. RRR and B.L.T.
MD74: Debut of Krypto

Someone already took the gimmick.
Then I'm glad I didn't go for it.

IIRC Westhoff was created specifically for TNC wasn't he?

Long time no see mate. How's everything?

Good thanks mate. Not complaining at all.

My RP is coming up. I've not written one in a VERY long time, as you all know. If you can read it & just leave me a little comment on what you thought, I'd be appreciative.

There's also a little game in it. There's FIVE WRESTLER SPECIFIC "phrases/lines" that you'll spot. First person to come back and tell me all five in this thread wins some rep.

Give me 15, it should be up.

I'm off to London for a week guys, so I'll see you all next week.
I'll pop in maybe once, see what's happening with All-Stars, but if I don't, I'll be back in 7.

RP is up. Weirdest thing I have ever written and had a lot of fun writing it. :)

One of two RP's done. I cannot imagine doing two characters on a regular schedule like Ty & Dave have achieved. Luckily, it's only the All-Stars round but still...

Same. I just don't have the time for it. Goes to show how awesome both are for being able to provide two good RP's consistently! Looking forward to reading both of yours for this round too.

Just post that train simulator video, I mean, train simulator bitch motherfucker what you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back