WZCW Discussion Thread

That's what happens when you let the rookie handle the boards. ;)

Clearly he wasn't ready for the big leagues.

Damn you Dynamite *shakes fist*

It's part my fault for not checking them. I was so enthralled with playing Evolve that I didn't bother to check for errors, I just moved them over.

But...it said 88 on the template in the back....:(

Killjoy is an idiot, I think we all know this by now.

But...it said 88 on the template in the back....:(

That's what they all say. You really expect the regular members to believe that Creative puts any thought or pre-planning in the back to what they are doing each round? Everyone knows by now that the Creative room is just full of MLP nsfw threads and extreme ridiculing of awful RPs.

So, I posted this a while ago but I'm not sure everyone seen it. I'm looking to put Victor into a tag team in the near future. Heel or face, it doesn't matter, would anyone be interested in teaming with me?

So, I posted this a while ago but I'm not sure everyone seen it. I'm looking to put Victor into a tag team in the near future. Heel or face, it doesn't matter, would anyone be interested in teaming with me?

Get with Rated R.... He said something about wanting to put Lexi in a team if he brings her back, from what I recall.

My first RP was about Ramparte's old butler getting head. Now Ram is a 2x Tag Champ.

I like Prince. He'll make a good addition if he sticks around.

Yep or looking back on my first one.... Where there were twice as many Misfits and an out-of-character segment that even I found boring. Some may need a couple of rounds or heck even a whole PPV cycle like in my case, to get used to our style. He has a cool concept for his character.

Yep or looking back on my first one.... Where there were twice as many Misfits and an out-of-character segment that even I found boring. Some may need a couple of rounds or heck even a whole PPV cycle like in my case, to get used to our style. He has a cool concept for his character.

It took a damn long time to talk you into coming here.

Once he gets used to the WZCW style then he will adapt and get better. His content is short but sweet. Once he has more to go on, he will do great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back