WZCW Discussion Thread

Favorite ALL Stars moment is when that big 600 pound sumo guy who thought he was a cruiserweight climbed to the top, slipped and fell off, and broke the ring as a result. Glorious.

Once Revolution is posted, I will post up the application thread.

Gonna go ahead and ask now to save time. Would The Worm be allowed as a finisher for someone as large as Big Show in All Stars? I have a backup in mind, but I think it would be hilarious if this can be used.

Gonna go ahead and ask now to save time. Would The Worm be allowed as a finisher for someone as large as Big Show in All Stars? I have a backup in mind, but I think it would be hilarious if this can be used.
He could do Red Arrow if you wanted to.

There are no rules on anything unless you create a nazi character after world championship Jew gold.

So I can bring any outlandish character to life? Can my character breathe fire and piss dark matter?

As long as it's not distasteful, you can do whatever you like.

All-Stars apps will be up soon and so should the Revolution PPV. Just need someone to move it over and we'll be good.

That was a top 5 show of any kind I've read in my time here, not just because of the match order switch.

Gutted to see Ty go from creative, though. He's always been top notch and trustworthy with the burden and on a personal level.

Well deserved win for Cerberus and yay! Chris K.O.

All must bow down to Cerberus!

On a more serious note though I can honestly say this was one of the best PPV's I ever witnessed, and I don't just mean because of the win (even though I loved finally beating my frenemies Miko and Skull :p) I mean because of the work put into it.

You don't really understand how much time this whole process takes until you're one of the people doing it. They might not have been extremely long matches like Falk but man writing three consecutive matches was indeed a challenge. Regardless I enjoyed doing it all so props to everyone on creative, especially the ones who have been doing this forever, props to Ty and sad to see you go, congrats to the winners, and I hope everyone enjoyed a PPV that will certainly go down in history as one of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back