WZCW Discussion Thread

My new schedule has eliminated all four round + PPV round cycles completely, as well as accounting for any major delays that may happen throughout the year. It also puts PPV's at a similar time every year so people know when things happen. For example:

Apocalypse will always end the year as the final show. No matter what happens.

A million times this. Over the time I've been in or around the fed Kingdom Come has moved 8 months. I know there has been a lot of upheaval in the back so I'm not blaming anyone but getting back to a regular cycle is important for the long-term. Feds that run like clockwork are feds that continue to survive and thrive.

And I am now officially the next Network Administrator at work.

What this means is less tech support calls, more sanity, and more fun stuff to do.

For those who have been begging forever for me to add them on Skype, I'm finally using it again. You can thank Shotaro. :p

Well... my match has to be split into two posts. I've exceeded the character limit on the WZ Forums and I'm not finished. Crap...

Well... my match has to be split into two posts. I've exceeded the character limit on the WZ Forums and I'm not finished. Crap...

40,000 characters just ain't enough sometimes. That happened to one of my RP's. Had to shave off like 5,000 characters for it to fit.

Okay so we are one or two matches away from completion. We ran into health problems but we will be done on the 1st. After that is the All-Stars round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back