WZCW Discussion Thread

Thanks for the endorsement.

Wut?

Though I do think the first one is still by far the best one, maybe because it was my first ever e-fedding experience.

Nothing against you Falk mate, I just don't personally enjoy it. I know I'm by FAR the exception to the rule though and that many other members of the fed think it's one of the highlights of the calendar. It's just not my thing.

This has been an incredibly dull week for me. What's up here in WZCW?

Not much it seems, I've mostly been rolling DnD characters with Spidey, Yaz, Pancake, Dave, Dagger and Thriller. We're probably going to stream it too.

Not much it seems, I've mostly been rolling DnD characters with Spidey, Yaz, Pancake, Dave, Dagger and Thriller. We're definitely going to stream it too so M, who would have totally joined up if he was able, can watch it.

Fixed.

Is it on the Network? I am sorry I have no idea how DnD is played apart from its references in TBBT.... But I think I can grab a tub and enjoy watching it....

Is it on the Network? I am sorry I have no idea how DnD is played apart from its references in TBBT.... But I think I can grab a tub and enjoy watching it....

Not sure where we'll stream it to next. May even stream it to twitch or something. Will be sure to post links and stuff when we get to playing

Never really been a fan of All-stars. Or rather, participating in it anyway. I like the idea of it and I like that others like it. Can't see my taking part in the festivities this year, however.

Never really been a fan of All-stars. Or rather, participating in it anyway. I like the idea of it and I like that others like it. Can't see my taking part in the festivities this year, however.

I sort of feel this way too. How bout we do a Slaughter v Constantine dark match next round? :shrug:

I've got a tag team planned for AllStars. I'm looking forward to it.

I sort of feel this way too. How bout we do a Slaughter v Constantine dark match next round? :shrug:

There's always the Random RP thread. I plan on possibly doing a Theron RP that isn't match-related in that topic during All-Stars. I'll still be doing All-Stars too though. I've had a character idea in mind to bring in since last year's edition.

Ok...now I have to be the noob, but what's All-Stars? I am lost.

All stars is an over the top round in wzcw. You make up a character thats not your normal one or you can even rp as another character (with the handlers permission of course). Imagine Ty RPing as Constantine or someone RPing as a time traveller who's allergic to cars.

All stars is an over the top round in wzcw. You make up a character thats not your normal one or you can even rp as another character (with the handlers permission of course). Imagine Ty RPing as Constantine or someone RPing as a time traveller who's allergic to cars.

That sounds...........unusual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back