WZCW Discussion Thread

So uh... my match is the last match to be completed and I have yet to do so due to headaches and general sluggishness so I wouldn't be expecting Kingdom Come today. It is looking like a Monday release at this point.

It's okay. I don't think anyone was ever really expecting it on the given deadline. ;)

So uh... my match is the last match to be completed and I have yet to do so due to headaches and general sluggishness so I wouldn't be expecting Kingdom Come today. It is looking like a Monday release at this point.

giphy.gif

As it's in Kayfabe I couldn't really thank the likes of yourself, Harthan and others who have been on creative. People I've feuded with like Showtime, Big Dave, Ricky and Ty would get a mention of course.

Writing it made me realise how emotionally attatched I am to Titus as a character.

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

It's okay. I don't think anyone was ever really expecting it on the given deadline. ;)

I've been feeling crap, had to run some errands and now I cannot stop laughing because I just got side-tracked by creating an All-Stars character based off a stupid pun from an existing wrestling character. So at least I feel better, right?

I've been feeling crap, had to run some errands and now I cannot stop laughing because I just got side-tracked by creating an All-Stars character based off a stupid pun from an existing wrestling character. So at least I feel better, right?

I know you frenchies are weird, but take aspirin like the rest of us.

Got a new NPC profile up, look for a short back-story on her in the Random RP thread tomorrow. She'll be important soon.

All of the matches are in! Kingdom Come is almost complete.

We are literally just waiting on one thing to finish it off, add some segments and other bits and pieces, and we have one amazing show.

It will definitely, without a doubt, be up today. Hold on to your hats.

I'm working on some data analysis. Will be up probably the rest of the night. I would like some reading to distract me, dammit.

Last major piece is done.

Just segments, edits and other little bits are needed to be added but the entire core of the show is completed.

Random side note: I don't like you Spidey so prepare to be embarrassed.

The suspense is killing me, someone should start a live discussion so I can discuss my level of suspense and how much its killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back