WZCW Discussion Thread

Please, not another religious parody gimmick again. We've had one consistently in the fed for about three years now. Winters, myself, Westhoff, Mystique, and Dr. Zeus. Can we have some breathing room before we pull the trigger on another one?

Number 3: This clue leads to a former WZCW Superstar who seen tastes of success individually and as leader of a well-known stable

Okay, here are the results for the Word Jumble:

#1: Everest
#2: Kingdom Come
#3: Steamboat Ricky
#4: Elite X Championship
#5: Ty Burna

And the winner is:

1st place: Yaz
2nd place: Dynamite
3rd place: Ech
4th place: Miko

My car broke down on the way to getting breakfast, so my day rocks already. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come today.

How many miles you have on it? I've been lucky with my Rav. Only two major repairs over 70,000 miles.

Speaking of RAV 4s and problems, I own one as well, and my wife caught some black ice today on the way back from church. She rear-ended a person at an intersection. It did nearly nothing to the other person's car, but unhinged the left side of our front bumper.

Yay.

Please, not another religious parody gimmick again. We've had one consistently in the fed for about three years now. Winters, myself, Westhoff, Mystique, and Dr. Zeus. Can we have some breathing room before we pull the trigger on another one?

He may as well have ripped off Thrillers' Westhoff app. It stinks.

And I hope the Mox guy is made to get 50 posts. It's not that tough and the Fed can't be that hard up. Besides the 50 post seems to be the one that has stuck since day one and for good reason.

I miss you guys. No homo.

So uh... my match is the last match to be completed and I have yet to do so due to headaches and general sluggishness so I wouldn't be expecting Kingdom Come today. It is looking like a Monday release at this point.

As it's in Kayfabe I couldn't really thank the likes of yourself, Harthan and others who have been on creative. People I've feuded with like Showtime, Big Dave, Ricky and Ty would get a mention of course.

Writing it made me realise how emotionally attatched I am to Titus as a character.

Also as I said earlier in the thread I'm a bit gutted my computer knacked before KC so I couldn't get an RP up.

As it's in Kayfabe I couldn't really thank the likes of yourself, Harthan and others who have been on creative. People I've feuded with like Showtime, Big Dave, Ricky and Ty would get a mention of course.

Writing it made me realise how emotionally attatched I am to Titus as a character.

I just read it, it was actually brilliant.

It made me realise just how emotionally attached I am to Titus, too. What a legend.

I still hold onto hope that Titus will return to WZCW.

Also as I said earlier in the thread I'm a bit gutted my computer knacked before KC so I couldn't get an RP up.

As am I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back