WZCW Discussion Thread

There will definitely be another All-Stars event. If it's after Redemption as tradition dictates, it will be early next year. Otherwise, we will let everyone know.

As Ty said, KC is our one and only priority right now. Once that is over, everything is on the agenda again.

Reckon it'll be up before 2:30pm our time tomorrow?

If we are doing a Sunday release (American time), it will be well before 2.30pm tomorrow (Aussie time). It should be done and dusted by around lunch time (Aussie time).

Otherwise, expect it to be released on Tuesday morning (Aussie time)/sometime Monday (American time).

EDIT: Also, for continuity purposes, pretend that the pre-show was released ~30 minutes before the show starts. We just wanted to get the pre-show up to build hype and explain all of the feuds for anyone who has any doubts or questions. Hope you enjoyed the early pre-show.

DOUBLE EDIT: Everest is now practically a wizard who can teleport from the Skybox of a stadium to the commentators booth down at ringside. That is some impressive wizardry from the legend to do that during the pre-show considering Cohen had to run back and forth.

Anyone awake? M needs people to chat to so he doesn't die

It's a very quiet day, true enough. It should kick into gear a little later.

EDIT: Why not kill some time and try to figure out the puzzles in the new edition of the Magazine and win yourself some green rep and some Creative Feedback on request?

It's a very quiet day, true enough. It should kick into gear a little later.

EDIT: Why not kill some time and try to figure out the puzzles in the new edition of the Magazine and win yourself some green rep and some Creative Feedback on request?

I've been trying for hours but I am fucking shit at it.

I've been trying for hours but I am fucking shit at it.

The only one that I thought people would get stuck at is the first one because it has no capital letters in it. If I were playing, I think I could get at least 2 comfortably.

I've got three of them and I'm drunk as hell so booooo you guys you suck

Okay, to make it simpler, I'll give people a clue.

The first one is a former Legendary WZCW wrestler...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back