WZCW Discussion Thread

Does anyone want to give me a hand with something I'm doing?

I'll be around for a few hours, I may be able to help. Depends on what it is though. Reverse of what Bagpipes sad though, I havw D&D tonight and church tomorrow so I'm available until 7 hours from after this post.

I'll be around for a few hours, I may be able to help. Depends on what it is though. Reverse of what Bagpipes sad though, I havw D&D tonight and church tomorrow so I'm available until 7 hours from after this post.

PM sent.

You're a fucking bully man!

For real though, tis been a fun ride watching you kick my character's ass all over town these last couple months.

And it's been an honor working with you on our feud. I think we've built it up nicely.

Now to get to my 3 paragraph long special intro.

Now I do war with phantom quote tags and formatting. Every time I'd preview my post, my quotes were divided with multiple tags and format texts would pop out in places where they weren't originally. Jeez.

Now I do war with phantom quote tags and formatting. Every time I'd preview my post, my quotes were divided with multiple tags and format texts would pop out in places where they weren't originally. Jeez.

Damn those phantom spoiler tags.

Hey guys, do I REALLY need 50 posts to join WZCW? I've been in so many efeds before that didn't have this rule & I'm not really anything but a hardcore RP'er.
Checked out WZCW trawling through this place one day & signed up, before realising I needed 50 posts.

Is there any way I can just prove that I'm WZCW ready? Or are you gonna make me go through the painstaking process first?

Why don't you go ahead and wrote up a sample RP and character profile and we'll have a look.

Hey guys, do I REALLY need 50 posts to join WZCW? I've been in so many efeds before that didn't have this rule & I'm not really anything but a hardcore RP'er.
Checked out WZCW trawling through this place one day & signed up, before realising I needed 50 posts.

Is there any way I can just prove that I'm WZCW ready? Or are you gonna make me go through the painstaking process first?

Why don't you go ahead and wrote up a sample RP and character profile and we'll have a look.

What he said. If you could at least get to 25 or 30 posts, we would feel much more comfortable waiving the requirement.

I don't understand why people obsess over coffee and have breaks/hangout sessions dedicated to coffee. What is so good about drinking dirty hot water?

Coffee sucks.

To those who love us, may God bless them.
And for those who don't, may God turn their hearts.
And for those whose hearts He cannot turn, may He turn their ankles
So we recognize them by their limp.

Can't remember the last time I had coffee but I don't see the big deal about it. I gave up energy drinks a year or two ago as I was sick of the constant feeling of a heart attack.

Neither seem very health at all.

I am a tea guy. So no coffee or energy drinks for me. I can't say tea is much healthier than coffee or energy drinks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back