WZCW Discussion Thread

Last major piece is done.

Just segments, edits and other little bits are needed to be added but the entire core of the show is completed.

Random side note: I don't like you Spidey so prepare to be embarrassed.

tumblr_n7q0js60rX1shmc8zo3_400.gif

This shit better be up before my lunch is over. Or by the time I get home. Or before I eat. Or after. Or before I go to bed. Tomorrow is fine. If it's not up by tomorrow then I'll whisper under my breath how pissed I am to my wife. She'll say what and I'll say huh?

How cold is it there? It's 17 here right now.

14 right now but the wind chill is at -2. Wind Chill sucks way worse than the temp.

Lol. When I made that post I knew you would come in with your snow-bragging. Leave us poor Oklahomans alone. :(

Hey not my fault your entire state comes to a stand still when a flake of snow hits the ground. I've shoveled my drive way three times and used my snow blower already this month.

Just start bicycle kicking people as soon as you walk in the door. You'll be forced to leave in no time

That and start murmuring about Chaos this, Harbinger that, then suddenly scream out about being the King of Darkness might do the trick. And bring a Ouija board with, talking about how I can foresee how the trial will play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back