WZCW Discussion Thread

You guys did a great job tying up some things before heading into the SuperShow. Aftershock was a really good show that injected some new blood going into KC. I'm looking forward to the next round and seeing who is Ty's mystery opponent.

☮ Spidey ✌;5015183 said:
Match descriptions make me thirsty, Falk. Been parched for too long.

Well good news, everyone. I've just finished them! So you can have your fill of FalKon Magic very shortly. ;)

You guys are going to love the card. It really is a super show!

You guys did a great job tying up some things before heading into the SuperShow. Aftershock was a really good show that injected some new blood going into KC. I'm looking forward to the next round and seeing who is Ty's mystery opponent.
Its

k

k

This tag match with Hyada is really coming at a perfect time, I had NO clue what I'd be doing for my RP this round considering I set up the story to match up with KC.

I was in a 12 man tag at the first Supershow. It had my favorite RP, written by Steamboat Ricky.

I was in that match as well.

Edit: It was a 10 man tag, and we were actually partners for that match.

Matt Royale, Ace David, Karnage, Big Dave, and Lars Reidar vs. Ty Burna, Showtime, Killjoy (Tastic), Corey Payne, and Frankie Smith.

I was in that match as well.

Edit: It was a 10 man tag, and we were actually partners for that match.

Matt Royale, Ace David, Karnage, Big Dave, and Lars Reidar vs. Ty Burna, Showtime, Killjoy (Tastic), Corey Payne, and Frankie Smith.
Ah, yes. Ricky tripped a cameraman and laughed. That was the RP. It was a hilarious contrast to the rest that were so serious.

Haha you guys are old.

My first SuperShow was the second one. I made it to the final four of a battle royal for a world title shot that was eventually won by Titus I believe. I remember the final four being myself, Constantine, who eliminated me(thanks Dave), Chris KO during his white knight gimmick that was super over, and Titus. Lee's "What makes a hero" RP that round killed it. Like I wasn't even mad I lost, that shit was off the chain.

I forget what I did for SuperShow 3. I mean I remember completely, but I try to forget, it was so bad.

Even though I tend to plan my ideas for RP's ahead of time, I literally never could have planned for this round's match. Should be fun though. Good job, creative team. All of these characters have a D&D counterpart already other than Alhazred so far at least. Coming up with new parodies for 7 people in the same round would have probably given me a migraine lol

Time to brainstorm....

Mikey Stormrage's theme is in SSB4. See how endorsement works? Mine was gonna be in the game too but they went with the original instead.

S.H.I.T and Alhazred are gonna need a team name for their upcoming, un-endable title run.

Gracias El Califa. Though we would have made fearsome allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back