WZCW Discussion Thread

Git in mah bellah!

Seriously though, I've been doing all I can to drop the weight. I used to be 310-315 but I've dropped a significant amount and I've got a long way to go. Thankfully, the only noticeably fat region is my stomach so I'm focusing my efforts there. Everywhere else is just thick and just needs some simple muscle building.

I'm looking for that manbikini body for summer coming up in 2 months.

I'm not really at too unhealthy of a weight, but it is definitely way more fat than muscle. I used to kind of be in shape in high school!

Since high school I've put on more fat than I'm happy with. I actually played sports in high school, baseball and football, so I think that helped, even if I played fat guy positions.

True story, my freshman year I sacked a current NFL QB.

Live Yáz;5014773 said:
Since high school I've put on more fat than I'm happy with. I actually played sports in high school, baseball and football, so I think that helped, even if I played fat guy positions.

True story, my freshman year I sacked a current NFL QB.

I played volleyball all four years of high school. It didn't necessarily keep me in shape, but it did prevent me from getting too fat.

Which QB?

He attended our rival high school, if you can call it a rivalry. They beat us every year from '91-2011. That particular year we were getting beat like 42-7 so our coach put in some of the JV guys. Cutler tripped and I just happened to touch him while he was still on the ground. Totally lame way of getting it, but the boxscore said it was a sack, our only one of the night!

Yeah I'm as healthy as I can be. My last physical which was 3 weeks ago went well. Best thing I've done is switch to an ecig.

Live Yáz;5014789 said:
He attended our rival high school, if you can call it a rivalry. They beat us every year from '91-2011. That particular year we were getting beat like 42-7 so our coach put in some of the JV guys. Cutler tripped and I just happened to touch him while he was still on the ground. Totally lame way of getting it, but the boxscore said it was a sack, our only one of the night!

Now that you say that, I think I remember you telling this story before.

Oh just a head's up, I crashed way earlier than normal last night, so some of the fluff we wanted to add to the show didn't get done. I'm working on it as I type this so it shouldn't be too long on Aftershock.

I've been trying to lose weight myself recently and having some success. Since August I'm down 17 pounds from just watching what I eat and walking/jogging around my neighborhood every day.

Hoping to be down at least 50 by this time next year.

Okay here is the deal. Aftershock is done, but I don't want to ship it out without a fellow creative member looking over the changes and things I added. As soon as that happens, it will be up.

Another week, another loss. I must suck more than I realize.

But on the bright side, that Tag Title Match is gonna be awesome.

Says the guy whose Taco recently left him for the dark side.

And yes, I'm aware I called Serafina a Taco. Where's that sensitivity training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back