WZCW Discussion Thread

Just wrote the opening for Meltdown and I believe this will be a WZCW first! I'm excited to see peoples' reactions when the show gets posted up.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5011015 said:
Just wrote the opening for Meltdown and I believe this will be a WZCW first! I'm excited to see peoples' reactions when the show gets posted up.

I can't wait to see it in two weeks. ;)

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5010943 said:
King is a character from Street Fighter, though. Just like Sub-Zero is from Soul Caliber.

No, no, Sub-Zero is from Dead or Alive, Scorpion is from Soul Calibur. The spear remember? Duh.

Just finished the main event. I hope everyone gets the cool reference I threw into the entrances for the good guys. It'll make my Cerberus cohorts hate me but hey, if you can't beat 'em... good luck *********ing. I think that's the saying.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5011419 said:
Just finished the main event. I hope everyone gets the cool reference I threw into the entrances for the good guys. It'll make my Cerberus cohorts hate me but hey, if you can't beat 'em... good luck *********ing. I think that's the saying.

You make one suggestion and people think you hate something. :shrug:

I just finished Meltdowns last bit, so the show will be up later today. Gotta apologize but a nasty migraine bit at me to the point that I fell asleep on the computer last night.

Live Yáz;5011915 said:

989986e40c2d6a46d0658c6429e50495.jpg

Live Yáz;5013087 said:
Haha now I have all the powers.

[YOUTUBE]-dJolYw8tnk[/YOUTUBE]

What's really funny is I fought the urge to post this same exact video the day I became a G-Mod.

Two solid shows. Nothing outstanding, but solid ones none the less. I don't know, there isn't the typical atmosphere surrounding the KC hype this year. Maybe it is due to the no-shows, but the product feels kind of stale heading towards the biggest event of the year. I mean, we are one round away and we only have one or two solid story-rich feuds at the event.

Here is the card at it appears so far:

Tastic vs. Beard
-I'm sorry, but the Pale Riders falling apart really cut the legs out of this one for me. Everything about Beard winning the title and leaving felt so connected to the stable, and it now it just feels kind of awkward transitioning from that. I am looking forward to the match, but I'm not buying in as much as I thought I would have.

Mikey vs. Ty Burna
-This is a solid feud, but I almost feel like it needs to flood into the main-event feud to make it a four-way. :shrug: Out of all of matches on the card, this has the most substance going for it.

Holmes vs. Chris K.O.
-This is mainly on me because I have been really busy and have not had a chance to really sit down and message Funkay back, but this feud just feels super-forced. The match was officially announced on AS, but there still seems to be no clear-cut purpose as to why Holmes is targeting Chris so much. Again, my fault.

EurAsian Ladder Match
-Cool concept, but we are only going to get one round to really have the participants interact with each other. Gotta make it count on the SuperShow.

Cerberus vs. ???
-Am I imagining something or did I see somewhere that JAM was leaving? Thus resulting in what happened to Amber Warren on the shows. If so, I feel really bad for Cerberus. I would personally have Califa host a battle royal for a fill-in partner on the supershow. Include the guys who are left over on the card.

Constantine vs. ???
-The Elite X title stip rears its ugly head big time this time. No feud for Constantine on his 7th defense at KC is silly. This is a huge match and with his no-show being pardoned, I feel as though he should get a good-sized challenge. No idea who is left for that task as several of the bigger uppercard names have been farmed into the EurAsian Ladder Match. Save us Sam Smith.

<3 you Dave.

Sloan vs. Taylor maybe?
-Provided that Sloan doesn't get another go at Constantine, this would make a good match to add to the card. The feud is there and it would make for one of the better story-enriched matches on the card.

Blade vs. Overlast
-Wait, Overlast is back in WZCW? I kid. No, but seriously. Blade had this huge character change and has this huge stable, but I feel like his opponent is causing him to lower himself on the card. I truly mean that in the nicest way possible, but the feud is dropping my interest in the Blade character. I still have no idea if Overlast is a true face or just someone opposed to Blade. Blade needs to be feuding against a purer character at heart like Daddy Mack or Theron Daggershield. Hopefully this is a one and done at KC.

I don't know if you will agree with my comments or even like them, but I thought I would try to type out for myself why I am not buying as much into the KC PPV as I normally would.

Your analysis is sore-lacking in a few things that explains some of your questions.

Plus, why the fuck did you have to steal my thunder? I've got that planned as a segment for Aftershock! Hopefully, I'll be able to cover the things you've missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back