WZCW Discussion Thread

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5013517 said:
Your analysis is sore-lacking in a few things that explains some of your questions.

Plus, why the fuck did you have to steal my thunder? I've got that planned as a segment for Aftershock! Hopefully, I'll be able to cover the things you've missed.

Can you expand further on your reply? Sorry if it is me being tired, but your response isn't very clear to me.

Two solid shows. Nothing outstanding, but solid ones none the less. I don't know, there isn't the typical atmosphere surrounding the KC hype this year. Maybe it is due to the no-shows, but the product feels kind of stale heading towards the biggest event of the year. I mean, we are one round away and we only have one or two solid story-rich feuds at the event.

Here is the card at it appears so far:

I don't know if you will agree with my comments or even like them, but I thought I would try to type out for myself why I am not buying as much into the KC PPV as I normally would.

I agree with all this for the most part, I actually quite enjoyed the Cerberus/LMD segments on MD and while Ty might know more Spidey and I are aware JAM is dealing with some things so we're hoping that he just needed a round off and will be back in full force for KC.

If not creative should absolutely put SHIT in as ECD's partner as it is a fucking crime that he doesn't have a match on the card yet.

All in all I'm excited for KC but things feel scaled back this year as RPing fatigue and the beginning of fall has just killed the motivation for some leading to a condense and linear card.

Some of your analysis has question marks or comments about not knowing specific things about the feuds but when you look back through the shows, there are (at the very least) hints at what will happen for the big KC card.

However, no need to fret my little green friend, there will be a segment that I'm writing for Aftershock that will explain things much clearer than they are now as well as confirming a few matches for KC.

If you've been absent or not keeping up as much, you'll want to read this segment. Anything else that needs clarifying or covering will be dealt with at the Supershow as well as Kingdom Come itself.

I agree with all this for the most part, I actually quite enjoyed the Cerberus/LMD segments on MD and while Ty might know more Spidey and I are aware JAM is dealing with some things so we're hoping that he just needed a round off and will be back in full force for KC.

If not creative should absolutely put SHIT in as ECD's partner as it is a fucking crime that he doesn't have a match on the card yet.

All in all I'm excited for KC but things feel scaled back this year as RPing fatigue and the beginning of fall has just killed the motivation for some leading to a condense and linear card.

Oops, I thought SHIT had already won an EA qualifier match. Since he is free he could make a fine addition alongside ECD if Warren is fully out, but he might prove an even better challenge against Constnatine for the Elite X Title. It would fit nicely with his history surrounding the belt and having been the first person to test out the 7 defense rule.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5013533 said:
Some of your analysis has question marks or comments about not knowing specific things about the feuds but when you look back through the shows, there are (at the very least) hints at what will happen for the big KC card.

However, no need to fret my little green friend, there will be a segment that I'm writing for Aftershock that will explain things much clearer than they are now as well as confirming a few matches for KC.

If you've been absent or not keeping up as much, you'll want to read this segment. Anything else that needs clarifying or covering will be dealt with at the Supershow as well as Kingdom Come itself.

Cheers, mate. I can't wait to read it. I've enjoyed seeing your work back on the show so far.

I am very willing to admit that I might have looked over some minor details. I've been busy as hell. My apologies if missing somethings made my analysis look any less credible.

Live Yáz;5013547 said:
You're missing being a human.

More like I'm missing you.

1410202692469.png

Live Yáz;5013561 said:
I miss your mom too. She makes the best tacos.

But seriously let's talk about how awesome that cage match was huh?
Mom, used to put me in cages.... :(

Remember when I said that I was writing a segment on Aftershock that will discuss all the feuds and storylines? Well... change of plan: that is being saved for the next round or as a WZCW.com article. Whatever makes things easier.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5014431 said:
Remember when I said that I was writing a segment on Aftershock that will discuss all the feuds and storylines? Well... change of plan: that is being saved for the next round or as a WZCW.com article. Whatever makes things easier.

The rest of creative didn't wanna take a chance of you overshadowing them. Clearly you'll just have to do it with match writing.

The rest of creative didn't wanna take a chance of you overshadowing them. Clearly you'll just have to do it with match writing.

I'm pretty sure I am physically bigger than all of the guys on creative. Not sure about Yaz though; I think we're at a multi-lane crossroads on that one... though I don't understand how match writing and standing in front of my creative peers to shadow them from the sun has anything in correlation with each other.

You're a silly knob, you are.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5014449 said:
I'm pretty sure I am physically bigger than all of the guys on creative. Not sure about Yaz though; I think we're at a multi-lane crossroads on that one... though I don't understand how match writing and standing in front of my creative peers to shadow them from the sun has anything in correlation with each other.

Because they can only write matches if you shade them from the sun. If not their laptops will overheat obviously.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5014449 said:

6'1" 235 lbs.

Come at me bro.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5014465 said:

I'm used to my younger brother. 6'6" 300 pounds, doesn't know his own strength. In the battles we've had he has thrown me like a rag doll and also nearly choked me out. My only saving grace against him any more is my strikes are faster if it's serious enough. It never is so I try submissions and end up getting wrecked.

To make it worse he's a science geek so he doesn't workout at all. He's your prototypical slow big man but with amateur wrestling skills that he remembers from when he was a kid. If he worked out he'd truly be a juggernaut.

I'm used to my younger brother. 6'6" 300 pounds, doesn't know his own strength. In the battles we've had he has thrown me like a rag doll and also nearly choked me out. My only saving grace against him any more is my strikes are faster if it's serious enough. It never is so I try submissions and end up getting wrecked.

To make it worse he's a science geek so he doesn't workout at all. He's your prototypical slow big man but with amateur wrestling skills that he remembers from when he was a kid. If he worked out he'd truly be a juggernaut.

Have you tried hitting him with Consecrated Banishment?

Reactions: M

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back