WZCW Discussion Thread

S.H.I.T and Alhazred are gonna need a team name for their upcoming, un-endable title run.

Gracias El Califa. Though we would have made fearsome allies.

We would have, but SHIT and Alhazred work better together. Besides, now I get to go for the one title I haven't held between my two characters.

Mikey's character is associated with obesity, not homosexuality. Although, it would be appropriate for us to say that Mikey is gay for guacamole.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5017201 said:
Mikey's character is associated with obesity, not homosexuality. Although, it would be appropriate for us to say that Mikey is gay for guacamole.

Good point.

Maybe he pulled a Peter Griffin and married a pie.

Live Yáz;5017219 said:
Personally I was going to call you guys the Piston Fisters.

That name reminds me of Piston Honda and Piston Hurricane from the Punch Out games.... :p

Tornadoes in October. Right on. In the small chance that I no show it's because I'm either homeless, in a hospital, or dead.

There ain't shit in Cali. Like no rain. No wind. No..... No fucking clouds. This place is fucking boring.

Basically. Everyone pissing about the heat. What heat? There's just no clouds to keep the sun from directly hitting. I also saw some moron walking with his dog on a fucking stroller.

It goes from like 30° in the morning to 60° and up in the afternoon here. Bullshit is giving me and the kids colds. I walk to work in a winter jacket and leave with a short sleeve.

Stop moaning, whinger. At least you have interchangeable apparel unlike the kids on the street, whom I visit for $300 an hour. Such darlings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back