WZCW Discussion Thread

Yeah talk about the HOF. I'll give...uhhhhhh how many rep points do I have? 6 maybe 7. I'll give between six and seven whole points of rep to whoever guesses correctly.

Showtimes recent exit does make him a good call, I'll mull it over a bit before committing though

Titus, Celeste, or Steamboat Ricky seem like reasonable possibilities. Personally, I would put all three in this year and then put Showtime and Ty in together next year. The two were rivals at everything. It seems only fitting that they go in together. Also, screw the one person a year concept. We will all be dead by the time S.H.I.T. or Barbosa get in.

Steamboat Ricky is my guess for HoF. Would love someone like Action Saxton or Saboteur in there, maybe even the tag team combo? They set a new standard for hilarity while having amazing RPs in all aspects every round. It's criminal if they're not in at some point.

Krypto should induct everybody no matter who they are.

Better than ponies. What kind of sick individual came up with the idea to have characters masquerade around in bright colours with little, sissy slogans for the amusement of children?

Woo RP is posted. Bask in the glory that is an M RP done whilst under pressure to do 4 assignments in 48 hours and prepare for 2 exams that are in less than a week. Thank fuck M writes himself for the most part :p

xqR4I1.gif

In light on recently revelations here's a video that depicts what would happen if we all got together in real life for a meeting.

[youtube]sXuX56YldLE[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back