• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Yeah but Fallout > Thrash anyday.

Also I've spent most of today writing my RP....now if you'll excuse me I need a drink.

This is true, but no matter who runs the tournament, it would be tough to get it to draw if it's not the wrestling or Battle Zone tournament. Remember when Crock and Killam ran a movie tournamemt? They tried hard to make it work but few posters cared.

I've also spent much of today on mine. Time for a Strawberry Margarita by the apartment complex's pool after watching Smackdown. :)

This is true, but no matter who runs the tournament, it would be tough to get it to draw if it's not the wrestling or Battle Zone tournament. Remember when Crock and Killam ran a movie tournamemt? They tried hard to make it work but few posters cared.

I've also spent much of today on mine. Time for a Strawberry Margarita by the apartment complex's pool after watching Smackdown. :)

True, true.

I think I've had one margarita in my whole life but it was good. It's not usually my go to drink but I really do need to have one again.

You people and your tasty drinks while I sit here with cheap wine.

I have so much work to do on my RP damn

Funny that you'd use that word, given who your avatar is. I've never liked wine, although part of that might be due to my parents' obsession with it and that age old tradition of people disliking things their parents' love.

Funny that you'd use that word, given who your avatar is. I've never liked wine, although part of that might be due to my parents' obsession with it and that age old tradition of people disliking things their parents' love.

I must have missed that memo. I like nearly all the same things my father does.

I thought I'd run it by here first because I know there's definitely some metalheads around here. I do have a system down (haha) in order to run it within a month.

If anyone considers them knowledgeable in the genre, hit me up with a PM, I may need your help with something.

Hey guys. I may need a brief soft extension. No more than 30-45 minutes. It's my sisters birthday today and we've got lots of guests coming. Probably won't be able to do much more work on the RP until 9:00 or so.

Thanks.

Sorry for the no show guys, been busy the last few days and just completely forgot about my RP.

Sucks man I wanted to defeat you via having a better RP, but I understand life happens. We will just have to have a tie-breaker sometime then since you won last time. :)

I gotta apologize for no-showing guys. But this weekend I feel victim to chronic migraines. They're a constant for me, but it hit me very hard from the 4th 'till yesterday. Hopefully, the upcoming makes up for it.

I gotta apologize for no-showing guys. But this weekend I feel victim to chronic migraines. They're a constant for me, but it hit me very hard from the 4th 'till yesterday. Hopefully, the upcoming makes up for it.

I had a migraine this weekend too. Went to visit my parents for my mother's birthday and they wanted to sit outside to talk for hours during a scorching Texas summer afternoon. A migraine from the heat followed. Four bottles of water and a five hour long nap afterward are what it took to get rid of said migraine....

I took two naps and after waking up from both my head still hurt. I was much better today but had to put up with red eyes sending co-workers to a panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back