WZCW Discussion Thread

CoC-reunion, somebody from the Stark Agency, Wasabi Toyota, SaboSax and that's just people I remember from my relatively short time here.

CoC reunion needs to happen in real life nevermind in the fed. I miss that bromance with IHW.

Anybody got any advice for how to develop your character further? Or any names of really good examples of characters who came in and established their character and then set about tweaking and moulding it in slightly different directions?

I feel that Mr. Butty is established now, I've introduced the basic concept of his character and he is winning matches and moving onwards. However, I've a feeling his gimmick could become very stale very quick so I need to keep adding other little touches and tweaks. There's only so many ways I can say my opponent is thick, America is thick and the WZCW is promoting this!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Anybody got any advice for how to develop your character further? Or any names of really good examples of characters who came in and established their character and then set about tweaking and moulding it in slightly different directions?

I feel that Mr. Butty is established now, I've introduced the basic concept of his character and he is winning matches and moving onwards. However, I've a feeling his gimmick could become very stale very quick so I need to keep adding other little touches and tweaks. There's only so many ways I can say my opponent is thick, America is thick and the WZCW is promoting this!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'm in the process of developing mine. I could help you later on tonight if you'd like.

Sorry about the no-show this week. Computer kicked the bucket Friday night and I had too much stuff going on during the weekend to wrap up my RP. Seems like I'm not the only one who had issues this week. Thankfully I wasn't the only one in my match to no-show, but I'm disappointed nonetheless.

Hey all - I just wanted to let you know I just accidentally wiped my last 50 PM's, so if you've sent me anything lately that I haven't responded to, you should go ahead and send it again.

Any Dr Who fans in here? I gave it a chance about a year ago and am making my way through it from 2005's season onward. One of the creatures did inspire something coming up in a future RP despite my world being medieval fantasy not si-fi. Anyway just curious as I might need someone to brainstorm with who's actually heard of the thing that inspired it, before I begin any thinking on said RP.

Any Dr Who fans in here? I gave it a chance about a year ago and am making my way through it from 2005's season onward. One of the creatures did inspire something coming up in a future RP despite my world being medieval fantasy not si-fi. Anyway just curious as I might need someone to brainstorm with who's actually heard of the thing that inspired it, before I begin any thinking on said RP.

I'm a Whovian.

Reading Daggershield taking on a Dalek or something would get my geeky heart a'goin.

You can shoot me a PM anytime.

I'm a Whovian.

Reading Daggershield taking on a Dalek or something would get my geeky heart a'goin.

You can shoot me a PM anytime.

Sent one this morning. Also, which doctor is your favorite? So far I like David Tennant the most even though I am still getting caught up.

I swear to Christ/Buddha/Allah/Yahweh/Sun Tzu that I will never do computer work for these people again.

I bring their PC back from the absolute brink, only for some of their default settings to not be exactly like they were before, and they demand that I clean out the inside of their PC every time I look at it.

Fuck them seriously. Canned air isn't cheap and I don't own an air compressor. I'm gonna fix their little idiosyncrasies one last time and I'm never doing work for them again. Don't act like a bitch towards me because I can flat out refuse to help you.

With that off my chest, off to match writing.

So I did something I rarely do, tried something new. 711 now has Loaded Doritos. It ended up being really good oddly enough. Weird, but good.

Sent one this morning. Also, which doctor is your favorite? So far I like David Tennant the most even though I am still getting caught up.

Tennant is mine so far. 12 has potential to top him I think. Been checking out older ones too and 3,5, and 6 seem pretty underrated.

If you don't try something new, your party won't venture out of life's starter-dungeon. ;)

You'd be surprised at how quickly you max out after a 4 hour long montage of level gaining with Dragonforce and various 80's stuff in the background while fighting local monsters. I'd conquer life's low level temples without breaking a sweat. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back