• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I swear to Christ/Buddha/Allah/Yahweh/Sun Tzu that I will never do computer work for these people again.

I bring their PC back from the absolute brink, only for some of their default settings to not be exactly like they were before, and they demand that I clean out the inside of their PC every time I look at it.

Fuck them seriously. Canned air isn't cheap and I don't own an air compressor. I'm gonna fix their little idiosyncrasies one last time and I'm never doing work for them again. Don't act like a bitch towards me because I can flat out refuse to help you.

With that off my chest, off to match writing.

I read this and Space Balls was the first thing to go through my mind.

2012-09-17-spaceballs-e1347940359123.jpg

Anyway. Meltdown is done and will be up in just a bit.

And dir che blo's.

And to anyone asking, the theme M&M comes out to in the opening is a popular song by a popular Dominican merengue singer. Much like the Panama shows that featured my favorite Ska band, I did the same with Merengue this week. Just to add to the "local" atmosphere. Enjoy the show and feel free to drop some feedback. Positive or negative.

And dir che blo's.

And to anyone asking, the theme M&M comes out to in the opening is a popular song by a popular Dominican merengue singer. Much like the Panama shows that featured my favorite Ska band, I did the same with Merengue this week. Just to add to the "local" atmosphere. Enjoy the show and feel free to drop some feedback. Positive or negative.

Spent all of yesterday dealing with setting up the new computer and some issues that came up due to that. So I'll now address a couple of things here now that I have read the show. The theme M&M came out to was a cool choice, will that be getting used more often? As for the name, I like Stormtastic, but M&M could work if you want to use that as the team name. It gave a silly choice for the name Leonaros Moonshadow and Mikey's yet to be named D&D counterpart would use in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation that Theron legitimately sees the other wrestlers (or gladiators in his own terminology) in. Yeah, about that....

I LOVED that you guys finally wrote Theron as he is in his RP's. Going back to my initial application, he really does think he is a holy warrior elf with a fire elemental for an ancestor, trying to save the princesses from dragons and such. To have Theron written this way on the shows going forward I think it will help those who feel there is a disconnect between my RP's and the show. The cult of Shar and the deity Mystra may not exist in the "real world", but to Theron they are very real. He can't wait for that Expert F title match with Kaiser lol ;)

Seriously, mad props to whoever made that decision. I liked the show overall, but that really stuck out for me. Can't wait for the other two. :)

I took the time to base all the segments on the show on the RP's for the round. So I picked up on the D&D lingo and the GF situation.

LL should be pretty good. Any of you veteran RP'ers out there got any advice for me on what to do with a LL RP when you don't have any real story going on yet?

LL should be pretty good. Any of you veteran RP'ers out there got any advice for me on what to do with a LL RP when you don't have any real story going on yet?

A major character development RP is your only realistic option when it comes to these big matches when you don't have much story to work off. Create your own story of a past experience that 1) your character would have most likely been involved in and 2) relates to the Lethal Lottery match and mash them together to make an RP that shows us why Lexi Hayes would be a winner, or at the very least, a major player/threat.

I've done this numerous times. I haven't won every match that I used this method but my stock still rose, which is usually much more important than winning a match anyway. You can't win World titles if you aren't credible enough first.

So, I need to apologise to everyone who was waiting on Aftershock this week. It's on me, the lateness that is. I've had a bit of a major personal drama this week. The match was written but, for one reason or another, I couldn't get to my computer.

So, again, apologies.

So, I need to apologise to everyone who was waiting on Aftershock this week. It's on me, the lateness that is. I've had a bit of a major personal drama this week. The match was written but, for one reason or another, I couldn't get to my computer.

So, again, apologies.

No worries. I'm sure the quality of the show will make up for that.

Hope everything is alright for you now dude.

So, again, apologies.

That explains the delayed feedback I had requested too.... ;) Seriously though, hope all is well bro. Inbox is open if you ever want to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back