WZCW Discussion Thread

You're looking at this with the context of a television viewer. Though if you look at through the eyes of wrestling fans, the WWE is really all they got for their professional wrestling fill.

Imagine living in a small town, and you enjoy hamburgers. McDonalds shut down every burger shop in the area save for the one place covered in bugs and boogers (let's call it Dixie's) sooner or later, you're going to get tired of eating Big Macs every Monday and Sunday night.

Gohan_ssj2.PNG

You're looking at this with the context of a television viewer. Though if you look at through the eyes of wrestling fans, the WWE is really all they got for their professional wrestling fill.

Imagine living in a small town, and you enjoy hamburgers. McDonalds shut down every burger shop in the area save for the one place covered in bugs and boogers (let's call it Dixie's) sooner or later, you're going to get tired of eating Big Macs every Monday and Sunday night.

That's when you light up the grill and piledrive your friends onto it.

Not that it would help me in the slightest as I will be gone all weekend and need to complete my RP early, but I motion the RP deadline get pushed back until July 5th due to the 4th kind of being a big family holiday.

Not that it would help me in the slightest as I will be gone all weekend and need to complete my RP early, but I motion the RP deadline get pushed back until July 5th due to the 4th kind of being a big family holiday.

I was just going to make a comment on this.

Because on the 4th, it is not the day for WZCW. It is for celebrating 'MERICA by blowing shit the fuck up, and I shall do my patriotic duty, lighter in hand, by putting on a light show like no other.

No. My family is headed to Mexico on the 3rd and leaving me here and I'm an angry fuck so I'm taking it out on the fed.

Pinkie Pie is some kind of god, right?

I checked some of the show out and I am led to this conclusion. Am I close? I googled this and it didn't give an answer.

Pinkie Pie is some kind of god, right?

I checked some of the show out and I am led to this conclusion. Am I close? I googled this and it didn't give an answer.

Pinkie Pie is just... Pinkie Pie.

She's the most powerful character in the show but because of her personality, she will never live up to her potential. She uses her powers for friendship and utter silliness instead of how say Twilight Sparkle uses hers to defend the kingdom from evil.

If you need a comparison, she's the Deadpool of the pony world.

So, it appears my computer issues have cleared up (mostly, anyway) just in time for this round. I still would have needed the extension though, so I'm glad everyone got one.

Request an extension on top of the extension. If they ignore you, infract them for negligence.

I probably won't need one. On another note you and Yaz will like this. I was at a friend's house saturday. Her younger sister has over 200 pony figurines. One of them looked like Yaz's avatar.

I probably won't need one. On another note you and Yaz will like this. I was at a friend's house saturday. Her younger sister has over 200 pony figurines. One of them looked like Yaz's avatar.

Damn... that's more than my cousin and she's 100x the MLP freak that I am. Must've been off-putting for a second.

Just one looked like it? She's a pisspoor fan then.

Funny story about how I watched the show. My little sister would watch it and I would sit with my baby brother so he could watch TV too. It was on Discovery Kids. With censorship! If a show needs to be censored, Discovery Kids cannot be the place for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back