• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Apple Juice, HAAA!!!

Spot of pee good sir? :D

Damn not off to a good start. How dare anybody accuse Lexi of not being an innocent girl though! :p

Seriously though gonna have to think about what I can do to make my RP's better.

You could always join some heroes.

Young Justice has become some real dicks lately, interfering in matches and smuggling drugs and stuff.

Mikey was a bad influence on us during Spring Break.

Got an idea that might go into the Random RP thread. If it does it would be non-canonical. It might be delayed but it's coming, despite the fact that my computer issues are getting worse. :(

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=4923033#post4923033

Thanks to the hard working pixie fairies inside your phones, we have another WZCW App exclusive for you guys.

6vmgvg.jpg

Two-match card for Aftershock?

I was skeptical why they didn't just put them on AS or MD when I first saw it, or heck, they could have even got away with a Supershow. However, after a closer examination I see why they are doing it and I am sold. It looks as though they are giving the three main storylines a focus on each show. Elite/Tastic & Mikey, Pale Riders/Ty & Califa, and the Cerberus/YJ feud. Well done.

I just see it as we will probably be getting some more promos and segments than usual this round in the shows. If that's the case, that could be a good thing.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times the phrase "shoved down our throats" is used when discussing a television program.

A television program.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times the phrase "shoved down our throats" is used when discussing a television program.

A television program.

You're looking at this with the context of a television viewer. Though if you look at through the eyes of wrestling fans, the WWE is really all they got for their professional wrestling fill.

Imagine living in a small town, and you enjoy hamburgers. McDonalds shut down every burger shop in the area save for the one place covered in bugs and boogers (let's call it Dixie's) sooner or later, you're going to get tired of eating Big Macs every Monday and Sunday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back