• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Okay, so the Wyatts entrance on TV usually looks cool but it is nothing compared to being there live. Holy FUCK it was cool!

Bray blowing out an electric lantern is the best part. :p

I'll bet it's still pretty awesome though. I haven't been to a show in 4 years. That needs to change, once I can afford it.

Ever have those times where like, you can't fall asleep until 1:30 am, then are woken up at 4 and can't ever get back to sleep?

That's me right now.

Ever have those times where like, you can't fall asleep until 1:30 am, then are woken up at 4 and can't ever get back to sleep?

That's me right now.

The solution to that is energy drinks to get you through work, and then a long nap when you get home. ;)

So.... final predictions on who you think Daddy Mack is before he goes on the podcast? Doc or Lee for me. I'd be surprised if it turned out to be anyone else.

Nothing like blowing out your tire on your way to work in the morning to start your day. :)

Tune in tonight at 6:30PM Central (7:30OM Eastern) for my thoughts and comments on the show! Of course, I'm sure Daddy Mack will have something to say about them too! Don't miss it!

Thank you all for tuning in tonight! I apologize for the small technical issues. I may look into a better podcast website, but it's hard to find a good one that is free and has a quality chat room.

So.... final predictions on who you think Daddy Mack is before he goes on the podcast? Doc or Lee for me. I'd be surprised if it turned out to be anyone else.

This post turned out to be right. I wouldn't have guessed Tasty, so I was indeed surprised. Good job on the podcast, and I'm interested in seeing where things will go for Daddy Mack.

I'm not just saying this because Mikey Stormrage gets hella mad bitches on the show, but I haven't been this excited about Aftershock in some time. I think it will be well worth the wait.

Sorry for the delay.

MbNoK.gif

Damn not off to a good start. How dare anybody accuse Lexi of not being an innocent girl though! :p

Seriously though gonna have to think about what I can do to make my RP's better.

"Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena

Heeeeey Macarena

AAAhAA!"

That brings back old as fuck memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members