• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Murs
Eligh
The Grouch
Zion I
Atmosphere
Eyedea and Abililties
Aesop Rock
Brother Ali
MF DOOM
Dilated Peoples
Evidence
Mac Lethal
I Self Devine
Heiruspecs
Del The Funky Homosapien
Deltron 3030
Hieroglyphics

That should get you started.

Cheers! Gotta spread some rep around then get back to you. And thanks to Doc.

So I got the new Linkin Park album yesterday. I prefer Living Things personally, but it's still really good.

RP is up. Thank goodness for that extension, that as well as my friend allowing me to borrow his computer tonight and yesterday so I didn't have to write that entire thing on my iPhone. Hoping my computer issues clear up by next round's due date. I'll keep you guys posted.

Best album since Meteora in my book. I love the heavy metal style of it.

I like it more than Meteora but preferred Living Things. I rank them something like this at the moment:

1. Hybrid Theory
2. Living Things
3. The Hunting Party
4. Meteora
5. A Thousand Suns
6. Minutes To Midnight

I like it more than Meteora but preferred Living Things. I rank them something like this at the moment:

1. Hybrid Theory
2. Living Things
3. The Hunting Party
4. Meteora
5. A Thousand Suns
6. Minutes To Midnight

1) Hybrid Theory
2) Reanimation
3) Meteora
4) Hunting Party
5) Recharged

Would be mine. They also released a full concert version of Hybrid Theory this week.

I'd say I need about a half hour or so. Should be posted soon.

You have until I fall unconscious.

I lost 21.4 pounds in 20 days, and I have 15 more days left in this weigh loss challenege. Gonna try for 40 in just over a month. I did ten each week for the last two weeks. So why not now? Doing good people, I miss you guys

I lost 21.4 pounds in 20 days, and I have 15 more days left in this weigh loss challenege. Gonna try for 40 in just over a month. I did ten each week for the last two weeks. So why not now? Doing good people, I miss you guys

Saw that on facebook a little while ago, good for you man. Keep it up.

Playing Marvel vs Capcom Origins. I don't think there's a videogame with a better soundtrack out there. The themes on this series and this game in particular are phenomenal.

Mature thoughts increasing... t-minus: 2hrs, 45 min.

I honestly could not find my regular cupcake. So I went with this:

CupcakesCondoms02_JQ.jpg

Giggity.

I just Googled Merthing....wish I didn't. Fucking Urban Dictionary

What.....the.....fuck......

I'm going to go wash my eyes with acid now, thank you Google and Urban Dictionary as well.

Well, at school today I leanred one version of "merth" then came here and found out a new one!

I'm sure worse things have happened on here...? (oh God, please let me be right)

Educating a sixteen year old girl about the variety of ways a penis and an anus may interact is certainly top five in worst things ever to happen here.

Time to leave the memories. Oh how time passes by...

Happy Birthday Jessie Lynn.

Time to leave the memories. Oh how time passes by...

Happy Birthday Jessie Lynn.

Was it ever established what the actual spelling/definition was that Jessie was referring to?

I'd like to think that I have some sort of hope of reaching heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back