• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Those boards are looking mighty fine right now.

Can we know who got promoted to creative yet?!

We don't actually have a 100% commitment on who we are bringing on. On top of the massive pile of issues the actual team ran into, we had issues with our prospective candidates. We have reached out to our current choice and should hear back soon, and all indications are that it will be a yes.

When he does get on I'm going to need him to explain how I go from main eventing Meltdown to the under card of Aftershock...

Those boards are looking mighty fine right now.

Can we know who got promoted to creative yet?!

Shopping List:
Kendo Sticks
Steel Chairs
Tables
Trash Cans
Stop Sign
300 foot roll of Barbed Wire
Baseball Bats
Sledgehammer

That should do for our Mayhem match. Oh I almost forgot.

hhhshovel2iaiae1_original_crop_north.jpg

I need to borrow Hunter's shovel again.

We don't actually have a 100% commitment on who we are bringing on. On top of the massive pile of issues the actual team ran into, we had issues with our prospective candidates. We have reached out to our current choice and should hear back soon, and all indications are that it will be a yes.

When he does get on I'm going to need him to explain how I go from main eventing Meltdown to the under card of Aftershock...

I'll call you guys back when I get the time.

Shopping List:
Kendo Sticks
Steel Chairs
Tables
Trash Cans
Stop Sign
300 foot roll of Barbed Wire
Baseball Bats
Sledgehammer

That should do for our Mayhem match. Oh I almost forgot.

hhhshovel2iaiae1_original_crop_north.jpg

I need to borrow Hunter's shovel again.

You can stop by and pick it up. I'm still using it to clean my broken TV.

Wonder where the worst billing in the fed came from.

Think I know where Ramparte should be now.

When Matt Tastic first started, he was from "His Inner Sanctum". Then he was from "Rat's Ass, America".

Same reason I'm finally headlining a show.

hqdefault.jpg

For Dag-

[YOUTUBE]n0hVwfD_s-g&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

<3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're supposed to pump it with tightly clenched fists or an open palm. Not try to hit a Samoan Spike on the ball.

I may or may not have been trying to show off for a cute girl. Which caused me to not be paying full attention. Also luckily it was my ring finger and not my thumb.

Happy father's day to the fathers of WZCW! I know we have some.

Also, big brother game anyone? Check the bar room :)

Fucked up my finger pretty bad today playing vollyball and haven't had a chance to start writing yet. Will trade cookies for an extension.

Now the all-important question... Was it your left or your right hand?

You're supposed to pump it with tightly clenched fists or an open palm. Not try to hit a Samoan Spike on the ball.

I've also been told it's very important to take off your watch and cut your fingernails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back