WZCW Discussion Thread

It's coming.

So let me just explain the round if I can to you guys:

At the start of the week I was having a lot of troubles as I talked about here. We've had another member of creative land in the hospital this round. We're also working shorthanded to begin with on account of Blade's departure and our selection process for a replacement dragging on for a lot of reasons. The members of creative who were 100% committed this round have done a great job but there's only been so much we can get done at once. I'll see to it that AF gets up tonight, one way or another, and we've already made progress on boards as well.

Everything should get back on track after this round - we just kind of had the perfect storm hit us all at the same time.

I also just found out another member of creative was in the ER.

Add me to the medical list, though this time no hospital was involved.

However, it made me miss Friday at Comic Con, came home early today ($45 cab ride, woo!) and I'm going to miss tomorrow.

And I may be looking at potential surgery.

That member in the ER, fucking up your show?

Yeah, that's me. I feel bad because I did it in the dumbest way, stabbing myself while prepping good. I'm sorry all, I'm working on my match now.

Stay away from colon cancer, it's pretty shitty.

Nah knowing my luck, after smoking cigarettes for 8 years, and finally switching to vaping (electronic cigarette) I'll get lung cancer after taking the steps to get away from normal cigarettes.

Nah knowing my luck, after smoking cigarettes for 8 years, and finally switching to vaping (electronic cigarette) I'll get lung cancer after taking the steps to get away from normal cigarettes.

What's the worst medical stuff you guys have had?

I don't have an appendix anymore, little bastard tried to kill me.

And currently dealing with urology stuff -.-

Fractured my back playing footy in 2008, lost all movement below my waist for two days (could still feel though which hurt like hell) and I was back playing footy within a month. Australians are tough haha :p

That sounds a lot worse than it was... I snapped the wing-shaped part of my lowest vertebrae without realising, which isn't that bad, but then I went and jumped off a roof which made the whole thing go out of whack. Then I laid down to rest and everything aligned terribly which put me in that situation :D

So I've got reason to believe both matches that I'm waiting on are coming, but I haven't got a timetable.

The plan right now is to get the show up and then take a breather and reset the schedule properly, so we'll have a short break most likely. With literally now half the team dealing with some medical issue or another, I think this is a necessary course.

I've been pretty lucky thus far in my life and the worst injury I ever had was a badly sprained ankle in 3rd grade while playing football at recess. I don't remember much about that day but I remember trying to walk back inside when recess ending and not even being able to stand once I had no fence to cling to.

Of course now I've jinxed myself and I'll end up breaking a bone tomorrow or something.

So I've got reason to believe both matches that I'm waiting on are coming, but I haven't got a timetable.

The plan right now is to get the show up and then take a breather and reset the schedule properly, so we'll have a short break most likely. With literally now half the team dealing with some medical issue or another, I think this is a necessary course.

Do you mean reset back to regular schedules?

Probably when I got blood poisoning from stepping on a mesquite thorn back when I was 13. Oldschool RPG's ended up being right, you really do lose Health Points with every step. It ended up being a pivotal experience as I have very much been an indoors person ever since, and often look carefully where I step when I am outdoors.

Do you mean reset back to regular schedules?

If it means we got back to how it was to where the shows can go up in time for the podcast to be able to cover both Meltdown and Ascension, I'm all for that.

Yeah, that's me. I feel bad because I did it in the dumbest way, stabbing myself while prepping good. I'm sorry all, I'm working on my match now.

I had a similar incident with a piece of French Bread this past week. I incised a few capillaries in my hand.

As for my worst injury, I guess a Mick Foley esque push off a climbing frame onto concrete when I was in nursery. Got a nasty concussion from it.

I've been very luck. I've never broken a bone, I attest this to the ridiculous amount of milk I drink.

Otherwise I had an asthma attack when I was a kid. I don't remember much other than waking up in the hospital and a nurse checking on me. I asked what happened and was told I had an attack and couldn't breath.

A year ago during a mud volleyball tournament I fell backwards trying to return a serve as my youngest brother went forward thinking the same thing, and the back of my head smashed hard into his knee. Pretty sure I had a minor concussion as I was fucking out of it for a good amount of time. My dad said my eyes were glassed over pretty good. Still stayed in the game though, and still made the plays to get us to the championship game.

Hey, don't take all the credit. I was AWOL yesterday too.

DarkSideEric said:

Well, like Haiku, I also stabbed myself. But it happened while I was cutting some straps on my car. When the strap snapped, I was pulling my arm to the point that the momentum dislocated my shoulder. Which is a recurring injury of mine. So I ended up with a paring knife jammed in my thigh and a shoulder out of place. I couldn't make up my mind on what hurt more.

And a time where me and my step dad were moving ceiling holders. Routine stuff. Then I tripped and fell on the barbed wire fence. Now I know how Sabu felt in his match with Terry Funk.

At long last, AF is up. Enjoy!

We're going to take a short break so everyone can recover and we can reset the schedule, so expect boards Thursday.

I have a type of borderline hemophilia so I was in the hospital all the time, a bump on the head could send me tothe hospital. Not as bad now though.

I did get a concussion about six months ago at work from a can falling on my head from the top shelf though.

At long last, AF is up. Enjoy!

We're going to take a short break so everyone can recover and we can reset the schedule, so expect boards Thursday.

I wish you guys all the best. Keep up the great work. Rep coming for all of the shows' contributors when it reloads. :)

Had a feeling that loss was coming, oh well. That interview in my RP did me no favors.

At least I was the only one in my match to get an introduction. :p

Had a feeling that loss was coming, oh well. That interview in my RP did me no favors.

At least I was the only one in my match to get an introduction. :p

Give her time to develop and she'll be a great character. My inbox is always open, since our previous brainstorming helped.

Give her time to develop and she'll be a great character. My inbox is always open, since our previous brainstorming helped.

I was thinking about PM'ing you today anyway so I can get an idea on if I should plan ahead to include a certain Warblade in my next RP who was kind enough to give Lexi some directions anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back