WZCW Discussion Thread

Didn't expect Eve to be the third head. Looks like Young Justice needs to even the numbers....if only there was a girl who always loved superheros around...;)

In all seriousness, I do think Eve's gimmick is one better suited for a heel so looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Did you guys get Dynamite's PM on how we were going about Eve joining Cerberus? Because I've been told Falk didn't want Eve to go full blown heel as was depicted. The segment we had in mind was vastly different from the one posted.

Did you guys get Dynamite's PM on how we were going about Eve joining Cerberus? Because I've been told Falk didn't want Eve to go full blown heel as was depicted. The segment we had in mind was vastly different from the one posted.

After reviewing the tapes, I can work with what was posted. Wasn't exactly optimal but it is definitely workable for what I need to do.

Also, Hail Cerberus. I quite like my signature.

Thanks to creative for giving Mortlock any offence. It's more than he deserved. Only checked that out. Real busy (for a change). Will check show after the weekend. Mwah!

I've got a final in 2 hours. Then I'm off to sleep afterwards because I will haven't slept in 28 hours. Hopefully when I awake I will see a third show and maybe some boards.

My apologies for that, you can blame me as I wrote the segment. I put over Cerberus and Eve as best I could, but I now realize it's not what you guys wanted.

I'll do better next time for you guys. :(

What happened to the Ascension 80 credits? I suspect that ??? has joined forces with the phantom spoiler tag to get revenge on the fed for all of ???'s losses, by removing all names from that credits listing....

What happened to the Ascension 80 credits? I suspect that ??? has joined forces with the phantom spoiler tag to get revenge on the fed for all of ???'s losses, by removing all names from that credits listing....

Oversight. I mentioned it last night but everyone with mod abilities logged off before I could get it fixed.

My apologies for that, you can blame me as I wrote the segment. I put over Cerberus and Eve as best I could, but I now realize it's not what you guys wanted.

I'll do better next time for you guys. :(

Eh if Falk doesn't mind I don't. Just do better next time, m'kay? :p

Seriously though, thanks for workin with what ya had.

Wonderful, I have to go to jury selection on the 18th.

Thankfully it's a one day trial that would start immediately after selection if I were to be picked. Still, I'd rather sit at work then be in a jury.

Wonderful, I have to go to jury selection on the 18th.

Thankfully it's a one day trial that would start immediately after selection if I were to be picked. Still, I'd rather sit at work then be in a jury.

The Law does not care for the trivial arrangements of mortals. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back