WZCW Discussion Thread

Trying to write a match while texting leads to awkward situations. I just sent a girl a text saying I was going to run to get a burger...except I said rub a burger on...This is why I'm single.

I mean, you might as well tell her when turns you on now rather than waiting and making it more awkward

Oh hey guys, MD is up for your collective orgasmic enjoyment.

We're hoping to get AS up tonight in a double matinee.

I'm impressed with the turnaround and even more impressed with a very interesting/entertaining show. My thoughts and more tomorrow on the podcast!

Do appreciate adding that "Third Head of Cerberus is Coming" angle to the show.

Been trying to promote that in my RP for a while now but I think that's the 1st time seeing it in the show. Solid.

Do appreciate adding that "Third Head of Cerberus is Coming" angle to the show.

Been trying to promote that in my RP for a while now but I think that's the 1st time seeing it in the show. Solid.

Third Head of Cerberus:

HEAD.JPG

I was watching the Constantine movie a while back and got to thinking.

I know we've had our religious zealot characters, has anyone tried a character who thought they were someone from an actual religion, or would that be totally off limits?

Of course I have pride. Of course I have an ego. That's what makes me a MAN. That's also what gets me laid like a mother fucker ;) Like I said, just keep laying down and taking it....I'll continue to keep standing up and voicing my opinions for what I believe in.

Mind you... we're talking about how "WWE sucks" right now and how bitching about it will totally make it better.

Sorry to Creative and Miss Ohzora. My laptop imploded on Saturday. And I had to pay €200 to get it working again, even though I probably should've just bought a new one. But at least I'm back online.

Is there anywhere that lists what characters everyone has played over time?

I know we have the main/current roster, but I wouldn't mind scoping out prior characters if it's possible and learn who played them.

Is there anywhere that lists what characters everyone has played over time?

I know we have the main/current roster, but I wouldn't mind scoping out prior characters if it's possible and learn who played them.

Run a search within the Roleplay Board section using that character's name, click on a thread or more that pops up for their matches, and read the RP's. Whoever posted it is quite likely the handler.

I think it would be cool to have an all-inclusive list on who was the handler for all the past characters though. Perhaps in an index post of some sorts in the released wrestlers section?

Probably one of my favorite podcasts so far. Big announcement for my next guest.

Daddy Mack!

Thank you all for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back