WZCW Discussion Thread

Ascension got the Smackdown treatment overall again. Eve Taylor reveal as the third head of Cerberus was definitely surprising, but I agree that it was a little underwhelming.

Which makes me feel even older with the 10 year reunion for my graduating class being being this summer.

You old bastard.

Hey, kid, get off my lawn.

Damn 2004 babies, back in my day of 2001 we had a rough life!

Psssh class of 2010 was where it's at. Don't you wish you were a perfect 10? :p

My class seriously said that all the god damn time. We were soooo creative.

Just checked out the podcast, good stuff Kermit. You should do the call in idea again sometime. I would've loved to call in if I was home that day.

You know how the world was supposed to end in 2012 because the Mayan calendar ran out or something right? Class of 2012 survived it ;) or well, that's what our saying or motto was.

When did everyone else graduate from high school?

Just checked out the podcast, good stuff Kermit. You should do the call in idea again sometime. I would've loved to call in if I was home that day.
Kermit said I sucked :( somebody call my momma!

Kermit said I sucked :( somebody call my momma!

He also criticized my RP's.... we should start our own podcast, with blackjack and hookers. Or on second thought forget the podcast and the blackjack. And the hookers for that matter, Kirilah would smite them the moment she arrives.

In all seriousness he's done an awesome job with the show and I'd like to be on the podcast myself sometime, having already informed Kermit. (and.... here comes another barrage of "add me on Skype already!" messages....)

I'm beginning to think Aftershock is never gonna go up.

It's coming.

So let me just explain the round if I can to you guys:

At the start of the week I was having a lot of troubles as I talked about here. We've had another member of creative land in the hospital this round. We're also working shorthanded to begin with on account of Blade's departure and our selection process for a replacement dragging on for a lot of reasons. The members of creative who were 100% committed this round have done a great job but there's only been so much we can get done at once. I'll see to it that AF gets up tonight, one way or another, and we've already made progress on boards as well.

Everything should get back on track after this round - we just kind of had the perfect storm hit us all at the same time.

Hope everyone's all right, but once again just to reiterate I don't think there's anything wrong with asking those who might be available to help out when shorthanded, three or four people have already done it the last two rounds. Just a simple PM or Skype message is fine.

It'll go up. Have patience.

It was a sarcastic comment anyway.

By the way sorry I haven't gotten you that feedback I told you I would, I've had a ton of stuff on my plate the last few days and keep forgetting about it. At the very least I'll get you some for next round but I'm gonna try to do the feedback today.

Sucks to here about creative problems in real life. Hope everything works out for the best and if you guys are ever in desperate need for help I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back