WZCW Discussion Thread

I was thinking about PM'ing you today anyway so I can get an idea on if I should plan ahead to include a certain Warblade in my next RP who was kind enough to give Lexi some directions anyway.

I'm thinking yes. We definitely haven't seen the last of Lauren the Paladin of Torm either. ;)

Had a feeling that loss was coming, oh well. That interview in my RP did me no favors.

At least I was the only one in my match to get an introduction. :p

But Butty was the only one to get the "W" though :p

Great job with Aftershock fellas. Looking forward to seeing what comes next for Butty. Coming into this a little cold, can somebody give me a brief overview of what the Lethal Lottery is? I've read all the shows for this round but I'm struggling for time to read back and find out any more!

Great job with Aftershock fellas. Looking forward to seeing what comes next for Butty. Coming into this a little cold, can somebody give me a brief overview of what the Lethal Lottery is? I've read all the shows for this round but I'm struggling for time to read back and find out any more!

Lethal Lottery is basically the Royal Rumble. Good job on the win mate.

Yes he was, you sneaky person you. Seriously though congrats on the win.

That's what I figured but wanted it clarified. Cheers.

Anyone who doesn't have a specific match on the Lethal Lottery thread has a specific thread they need to RP in if they want to try and enter the match. Counting the RP's from other matches (let's say Person A fights Person B in a ladder match, and both RP's are good, so they both qualify into the LL match too), the best 30 are thrown into the match and the winner is determined by the conventional method.

Anyone who doesn't have a specific match on the Lethal Lottery thread has a specific thread they need to RP in if they want to try and enter the match. Counting the RP's from other matches (let's say Person A fights Person B in a ladder match, and both RP's are good, so they both qualify into the LL match too), the best 30 are thrown into the match and the winner is determined by the conventional method.

When do you come back sir?

2 triple threat matches agains you.

2 losses.

You somufabitch.

:)

I like simulation games, but pretty much any free time I have is now dedicated to Mount and Blade and its various mods. It took me far too long to discover that game.

Just my luck to find a song that I like better than my current theme so soon after rejoining. Looks like a decision might have to be made.

I don't think simulator is the best word to use here. I wouldn't exactly use Game Dev Story for a realistic portrayal of the game development process.

Dafuq are you talking about? I totally hire Bigfoot and Masked Luchadores all the time IRL.

Now please excuse me while I mourn the loss of 3MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back