• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Try simply hitting it hard into the air so it makes a wide arc over her head. It shows off power (even if you have none like me) and will make you look strong to spike a all that far.

Or simply watch out.

Try simply hitting it hard into the air so it makes a wide arc over her head. It shows off power (even if you have none like me) and will make you look strong to spike a all that far.

Or simply watch out.

Yeah I was sending the ball flying and trying to make impossible saves, maybe that last dive wasn't the best option...

By the way: Six days.

family-guy-021207-10.gif

I can't get the gif to work. All I see is the two guys in the pre-powerbomb, smell-my-jockstrap position.

So, we have some hip hop fans around here, right? It's one of the few genres I don't know anything about. But I've been listening to Childish Gambino and Chance the Rapper a lot lately, really enjoying them, and I'm looking for similar stuff. Something that's a bit different.

So, we have some hip hop fans around here, right? It's one of the few genres I don't know anything about. But I've been listening to Childish Gambino and Chance the Rapper a lot lately, really enjoying them, and I'm looking for similar stuff. Something that's a bit different.

Murs
Eligh
The Grouch
Zion I
Atmosphere
Eyedea and Abililties
Aesop Rock
Brother Ali
MF DOOM
Dilated Peoples
Evidence
Mac Lethal