WZCW Discussion Thread

She meant "mirth" and spelled it "merth" and hilarity ensued. "Mirth" meaning amusement, especially as expressed in laughter. Which oddly enough describes "merth."

Right Blade?

Playing Marvel vs Capcom Origins. I don't think there's a videogame with a better soundtrack out there. The themes on this series and this game in particular are phenomenal.

I don't know the Tekken series has some pretty amazing beats all throughout the franchise, the original Tekken Tag Tournament may be my favorite OST in a fighting game ever.

Apologies to my opponent this wee--oh wait, it's Winters...

On a more serious note, sorry I was MIA all last week. I was reliably informed I would have internet to type up an RP from my sister's laptop...alas, the internet hasn't been discovered in ye olden mills/inns on the outskirts of Aberdeen yet. Sorry for no-showing, I promise I'll be consistently RPing, this was a minor blip.

Apologies to my opponent this wee--oh wait, it's Winters...

On a more serious note, sorry I was MIA all last week. I was reliably informed I would have internet to type up an RP from my sister's laptop...alas, the internet hasn't been discovered in ye olden mills/inns on the outskirts of Aberdeen yet. Sorry for no-showing, I promise I'll be consistently RPing, this was a minor blip.

You did mention you were going to be out of town, so no worries bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back