WZCW Discussion Thread

Little late for the band discussion.... but

We want Chilly Willy! We want Chilly Willy!

1238353589318_f.jpg

Blame it on Blade. He is on his way out. By the way, good to see you back. You sneaky cat, not letting on that you were returning for AS. It was a pleasant surprise on AS.

I did say sooner than you think. Also, means I'm not MIB.

I wouldn't call Oasis and Coldplay Alt. I mean, they're pretty straight forward pop rock.

Alt. is Radiohead and Biffy Clyro.

Yes, though Coldplay are quite possibly one of the least loved popular rock bands on the planet. For all their fans there is a very vocal minority who fucking loathe them.

For anyone on Ascension this week, I just noticed it should be AS 80 this week, not 79. AS 79 was the roulette rounds..... unless creatives intentions were to have an AS 79a and an AS 79b. I'm pretty sure its happened before with Meltdown.

For anyone on Ascension this week, I just noticed it should be AS 80 this week, not 79. AS 79 was the roulette rounds..... unless creatives intentions were to have an AS 79a and an AS 79b. I'm pretty sure its happened before with Meltdown.

Nice catch. I'd fix it but they haven't promoted me to overlord yet.

Nice catch. I'd fix it but they haven't promoted me to overlord yet.

I have trouble sometimes getting over the fact that if I'd have stuck it out past Redemption (some 4+months after I stepped down) I'd be holding the overlord tag right now. Perhaps one day I'll be game for a third run doubtful

I have trouble sometimes getting over the fact that if I'd have stuck it out past Redemption (some 4+months after I stepped down) I'd be holding the overlord tag right now. Perhaps one day I'll be game for a third run doubtful

I think I would've gotten it in FalKon's place had I stayed, if my timeline is correct.

So shit's hit a couple of our proverbial fans. Expect soft extensions and such. Really apologize about it.

So shit's hit a couple of our proverbial fans. Expect soft extensions and such. Really apologize about it.

Yeah - in the interest of transparency here I asked for an extension earlier today. I really try to avoid taking extensions whenever possible but I am just dealing with a load of crap in my personal life here. I don't want to go on with details but I'm at a point where I'm seeking professional help to deal with things. So, you know, I don't think I'm going to be 100% this round.

I posted something as not to no-show. Sorry about that, guys, especially to Daddy Mack's handler.

Without knowing if meeks has an extension or not, looks like this is the 2nd debut match I've had with at least 1 person no showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back