WZCW Discussion Thread

That is an excellent question...

I kind of doubt I'll be trusted with another deadline after the past two rounds, so I'd like to, but I think I have abused my "You had stuff, so here's another chance" card.

That would be something you'd have to ask creative about. I seriously doubt they'd Malenko you when you were a mainstay for almost a year.

That is an excellent question...

I kind of doubt I'll be trusted with another deadline after the past two rounds, so I'd like to, but I think I have abused my "You had stuff, so here's another chance" card.

Your trouble is usually school, yeah? If you're on break that's probably fine.

Here's the thing:

I'm a Junior who does musicals and acting, and will be turning 18 next month. I've already started getting notice that people who cast for movies and tv shows are gonna want my resume and pictures since I'll be 18. And next year I've got the college crap to go thru.

Creative will only put up with me for so long

Here's the thing:

I'm a Junior who does musicals and acting, and will be turning 18 next month. I've already started getting notice that people who cast for movies and tv shows are gonna want my resume and pictures since I'll be 18. And next year I've got the college crap to go thru.

Creative will only put up with me for so long

Then just tell creative when you can RP and when you can't. That communication is everything.

Not a bad combination at all. Mike's is still my go to drink. Love their Blood Orange Lemonade and their Shandy.

Mike's is alright but I can only tolerate it in small doses or else I get sick of it.

I've come to find I enjoy the hard apple cider and Redds apple ale a lot.

I like Redds too. I'm way more of a hard cider guy than beer.

Redd's apple ale is good. It's not really what I would call an authentic cider but it's better than just straight beer... which I can't stand. I'm not much of a "beer" drinker at all.

I gave up on finding a beer I'll like. I've tried many different ones and wasn't a fan of any. Now I just stick to hard cider and hard liquor.

Not any weirder than me. I drink for the taste, not for the kick. While I can handle most drinks, if they don't taste good I'm not interested. Everclear Margaritas are where it's at. They are the best of both worlds as few ingredients are stronger and you get the sweet taste of the Margarita at the same time.

I'm in your boat too.

I've not had a beer I liked at all really.

For me anything + soda usually works just fine. Or things like AMFs, Long Islands, Liquid Cocaine, etc.

My personal favorite is amaretto and strawberry Fanta.

I'm a beer guy through and through. To the point where I just go to the bar and have the bartender just pick me a beer. Usually it is a hit. I had a really good Strawberry Harvest ale bg Abita. Sam Adams porch rocker is pretty legit too.

These convos make me a sad Theo.

I'm a beer guy through and through. To the point where I just go to the bar and have the bartender just pick me a beer. Usually it is a hit. I had a really good Strawberry Harvest ale bg Abita. Sam Adams porch rocker is pretty legit too.

These convos make me a sad Theo.

This probably why we feuded for title of "manliest man", even if Bob lost. Sad Dirk as well.

This isn't normally said, but America is very, very underrated when it comes to beer. I just had some Rogue Hazelnut beer. Fantastic stuff. I also love Kentucky Bourbon Ale and Brooklyn Lager.

You ever have that friend/roommate that owes you money and claims they don't have any they can pay you back with but then comes rolling home with alcohol or things for themselves?

This isn't normally said, but America is very, very underrated when it comes to beer. I just had some Rogue Hazelnut beer. Fantastic stuff. I also love Kentucky Bourbon Ale and Brooklyn Lager.

Brooklyn lager is one of my go to beers when I actually pick what I'm drinking. Good stuff.

On behalf of everyone in creative, and myself, I feel I owe a formal apology. To the readers, to the members of the fed. But most importantly... To you, KJ.

You see, I made a massive error... One in which I'm sure there will be an outcry regarding. For in one of the matches I wrote, I managed to perform an act of xenophobia, and dare I say, racist. I was, in fact, a jingoistic fuck.

After all, in the match of Haven/Mick Overlast, I wrote for this chant to occur...

We want dollars! We want dollars! We want dollars!

May the record show, my jingoism was showing; the fine fans of Peru couldn't give a flying flip about dollars. Thus, I would like the chant amended to this...

Queremos Pesos! Queremos Pesos! Queremos Pesos!

Once again, KJ, I'm sorry to insult your beautiful and storied heritage.

Well if you don't end up becoming the next fake mod in Blade's place, hopefully this didn't cost you that shot. ;)

Wrote a huge chunk of my RP tonight, it's nothing like I've ever written before and I think it's turning out pretty well for me.

That's right. Blade's just a lowly commoner now. Can't even qualify for the retirement package. Shame.

Being semi-mod twice surely adds up to deserving the retirement package of a regular mod? I did more work than most regular mods...

Being semi-mod twice surely adds up to deserving the retirement package of a regular mod? I did more work than most regular mods...

Throw my name in there buddy if you bark up that tree. Or we can split your inbox space if you just get it. ;)

Back of the line bud. I was rocking the semi mod position twice before you were. Showtime wants his own avitar and fancy font :)

Wow.

I just read the new rules for Phoenix Comic Con.

My Crossbones outfit is pretty much not allowed to have ANY weaponry.

That reminds me, I have to get my cosplay costume ready for Supernova (our real shitty version of Comic Con). I want to be a pony but I'm going to go for something whereby I don't have to shave my beard off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back