WZCW Discussion Thread

On behalf of everyone in creative, and myself, I feel I owe a formal apology. To the readers, to the members of the fed. But most importantly... To you, KJ.

You see, I made a massive error... One in which I'm sure there will be an outcry regarding. For in one of the matches I wrote, I managed to perform an act of xenophobia, and dare I say, racist. I was, in fact, a jingoistic fuck.

After all, in the match of Haven/Mick Overlast, I wrote for this chant to occur...

May the record show, my jingoism was showing; the fine fans of Peru couldn't give a flying flip about dollars. Thus, I would like the chant amended to this...

Once again, KJ, I'm sorry to insult your beautiful and storied heritage.
Like they say in my country: QUE?

Being semi-mod twice surely adds up to deserving the retirement package of a regular mod? I did more work than most regular mods...

99% sure they will say you don't qualify as you weren't a full mod. Hang in there, you might get modded some day. :)

Throw my name in there buddy if you bark up that tree. Or we can split your inbox space if you just get it. ;)

I will ask the admins about it for you, bro.

Black Tom Cassidy?

I cut down my traditional French moustache because I was getting annoyed with it finding a way inside my mouth every time I eat (every time I take a bite)... so he's out of the question.

If you told me 24 hours earlier, I would've considered it.

Oy.

"Eric, let's go to the gym at 7 am."

Okay.

Can't fall asleep until around 1. Wake up at 6:30. Gym partner? Still asleep.

It's now 8:30. I hate him.

Marked out hard for Steven Holmes.

Aristocracy Knocks

Welcome back, Funkay. I thought Holmes facing Ramparte was pretty decent.

(I hope Funkay is Holmes's handler. Kinda forgetting who is who at the moment)

Ramparte & Holmes is either a feud or a tag team wet dream but a single roulette match was enough for me to mark out all over my underwear.

I did too. It's awesome to see him back in the fed.

Funkay is one of those guys where it just feels right that he is back. It's the same with Blade and Ty (the character).

Much love to you all. It's great to be back and that match/reintroduction was lovely. Just lovely. Looking forward to making this new generation of talent we have tap out. :)

Much love to you all. It's great to be back and that match/reintroduction was lovely. Just lovely. Looking forward to making this new generation of talent we have tap out. :)

Please don't come back for the tag titles.

:blush:

Good idea

Seriously. This is all our RP's are gonna be this week is posting up pictures of Zeus/Sandow in his ridiculous costumes and every other horrible experience he's been in and mocking the ever living fuck out of them.

Guaranteed winner. I'll even break kayfabe for it.

You guys might enjoy this new Machinima series. I'm three episodes in now and it's fairly bad ass.

[YOUTUBE]NyVO0NLoLWE[/YOUTUBE]

Suddenly, I'm so busy. No idea how that happened. Ascension was fun, but not as solid as MD, though. I think the main-event really just anchored down MD as the highlight of the round. My only true critique of this round is the lack of title shots over the cash prizes. It felt kind of odd and seemed like a muzzle on the chaos that the roulette round can bring in terms of booking.

Suddenly, I'm so busy. No idea how that happened. Ascension was fun, but not as solid as MD, though. I think the main-event really just anchored down MD as the highlight of the round. My only true critique of this round is the lack of title shots over the cash prizes. It felt kind of odd and seemed like a muzzle on the chaos that the roulette round can bring in terms of booking.

Unfortunately Dave couldn't RP and Tastic landed in a tag match. Nothing much can be done with that I fear.

Fucking roullete. I wanted the World title shot but the guy that's had it the most won. I'll get you for this. Randomizer. I swear it.

Unfortunately Dave couldn't RP and Tastic landed in a tag match. Nothing much can be done with that I fear.

I get that, I mean title shots as in contracts for a title shot.

It's what we did last year when Rush couldn't compete. We gave out a EurAsian Title shot. That is how Westhoff and Triple X got it in a tag match.

I get that, I mean title shots as in contracts for a title shot.

It's what we did last year when Rush couldn't compete. We gave out a EurAsian Title shot. That is how Westhoff and Triple X got it in a tag match.

Well, we've so many challengers for Elite X queued up that wouldn't work as well. We could have staked a Eurasian title shot, I suppose, but we've already got plans for the title.

I'm hopeful that winning money is something that the winners can incorporate into their RP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back