WZCW Discussion Thread

Well, we've so many challengers for Elite X queued up that wouldn't work as well. We could have staked a Eurasian title shot, I suppose, but we've already got plans for the title.

I'm hopeful that winning money is something that the winners can incorporate into their RP's.

Yeah, the Elite X scenario makes sense. Still, a PPV shot would have been interesting. It could have actually inserted a little build for such an unstable title division.

A Tag Title or EurAsian title shot up for grabs could have been interesting and fun to flirt with. They could have been executed the following round to get them out of the way. I guess it's a catch-22, though, because then the champion may have to defend twice in a row.

I guess I'm mainly saying that the cash-prize felt like a softball in terms of playing it safe. The bolded part of your response confirms my previous notion about the decision being a muzzle. :p

All of these seem more interesting than kayfabe cash:

Title shots, last man to enter the LL, winner gets to pick first lottery number live on the LL Pre-Show, or winner gets to main-event Meltdown.

Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way either. I'm not saying I wish I had any of those things listed above over the cash. I'm just saying it would have been fun to have those random things as prizes in various matches.

They reward the character and the RPer, but I'll definitely incorporate the cash into my RP. I won't get to spend it ;), but the innocent Haven can do a lot with what transpired. However, as Funkay stated on the podcast. Warren winning the cash just felt awkward. Granted, take everything I say as being in hindsight of the shows being posted.

Yeah, the Elite X scenario makes sense. Still, a PPV shot would have been interesting. It could have actually inserted a little build for such an unstable title division.

A Tag Title or EurAsian title shot up for grabs could have been interesting and fun to flirt with. They could have been executed the following round to get them out of the way. I guess it's a catch-22, though, because then the champion may have to defend twice in a row.

I guess I'm mainly saying that the cash-prize felt like a softball in terms of playing it safe. The bolded part of your response confirms my previous notion about the decision being a muzzle. :p

All of these seem more interesting than kayfabe cash:

Title shots, last man to enter the LL, winner gets to pick first lottery number live on the LL Pre-Show, or winner gets to main-event Meltdown.

Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way either. I'm not saying I wish I had any of those things listed above over the cash. I'm just saying it would have been fun to have those random things as prizes in various matches.

They reward the character and the RPer, but I'll definitely incorporate the cash into my RP. I won't get to spend it ;), but the innocent Haven can do a lot with what transpired. However, as Funkay stated on the podcast. Warren winning the cash just felt awkward. Granted, take everything I say as being in hindsight of the shows being posted.

:suspic:

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Bor50_eIAAAyMlS.jpg

??? didn't earn the right to RP both Daddy Mack and Kagura Ohzora at the same time. He no show's all his matches. :p

In all seriousness.... to start off the guessing of who the handlers are.... Kagura has to be Echelon. I'm 100% stumped on Daddy Mack at the moment.

Daddy Mack screams Lee or Doc or someone of that ilk with the constant references to Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair et al...

Either would be great choices for a handler return. Has Lee ever RP'ed as anyone besides Titus disregarding All Stars though, and hasn't Doc been busy with real life?

Reactions: Lee
Either would be great choices for a handler return. Has Lee ever RP'ed as anyone besides Titus disregarding All Stars though, and hasn't Doc been busy with real life?

To the former, he was Mr. Morality but he never RP'd with it as (if I'm recalling correctly) it was a smokescreen for a Titus return. Doc does indeed seem busy with real life, but his recent return has me somewhat suspicious. I'm on to you Doc...

??? didn't earn the right to RP both Daddy Mack and Kagura Ohzora at the same time. He no show's all his matches. :p

In all seriousness.... to start off the guessing of who the handlers are.... Kagura has to be Echelon. I'm 100% stumped on Daddy Mack at the moment.

Kagura screams Ech to me, all the signs are there. Including Ech's previous sig. ;)

I'll say Lee like I have been all along on Daddy Mack.

To be fair, Ech has been active a fair amount since his initial departure, and I think it coincides with the dates he said his finals were ending. Seems likely, but don't count anything out.

Daddy Mack seems to be suggesting Doc due to his slight peak in activity. That's all I have at the moment.

Let me tell ya somethin'. All your suspicions on Ol' Daddy Mack are wack, dude. This ol' sharp tack is about to attack and lead the pack. Ain't no way I'm just some hack. I'm the man who'll put WZCW back on track, jack.

I saw Tastycles spying around the forums a couple of times, especially when the new character profiles went up. You don't go looking around in the places he was without having some kind of involvement.

You guys are going to feel funny when all the new characters are just the creative team running two each. You think Blade left for no reason?

Quick question, folks. Starting to consider my RP for the Aftershock match (my first) and I see there are announcers and interviewers etc in the Roster sections. Obviously, you can only use the Aftershock ones if that's the show you're on (I assume) but do I need to ask permission to use an interviewer in my RP? Or do I just go ahead and use them?

I appreciate it might be a pretty simple answer but just wanted to check. :)

Quick question, folks. Starting to consider my RP for the Aftershock match (my first) and I see there are announcers and interviewers etc in the Roster sections. Obviously, you can only use the Aftershock ones if that's the show you're on (I assume) but do I need to ask permission to use an interviewer in my RP? Or do I just go ahead and use them?

I appreciate it might be a pretty simple answer but just wanted to check. :)

I think you can just use an interviewer as long as you're not planning to attack them.

But feel free to put in little to no effort, you'd be such a gentleman to let the lady in the match beat you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back