WZCW Discussion Thread

What's the most and least amount of people that have been on Creative at one time?

Who even actually started the fed?

What's the most and least amount of people that have been on Creative at one time?

Who even actually started the fed?

Most was eight but that was only due to bringing in someone whilst someone else was leaving. Seven has been the maximum... and I think 5 was the least. Don't trust me on those numbers though.

I think it was Prax.

EDIT: Lowest amount was three during the dark ages, right before Lee took over.

Prax didn't start the fed. Big Ace, Jonny, and Downward Spiral did. I still recall the convo in the board room. Prax was brought in later. I was a freelanced creative member at the time.

Most was eight but that was only due to bringing in someone whilst someone else was leaving. Seven has been the maximum... and I think 5 was the least. Don't trust me on those numbers though.

I think it was Prax.

And so now all those people are gone, correct?

We had 40+ on the roster this past year. I think I lost count at 43. The current roster size is the smallest I ever remember it being.

I think it was Prax.

In terms of absolute numbers we weren't the minimum, but there was a time when Lee and I were essentially running the fed together and alone for a while before we brought in Phoenix and Ty.

I wrote at least one show - probably MD20something - entirely by myself. Things were wildly different back then.

Speaking of the roster by my count we just hit the 30 mark which is especially good with the LL on the horizon.

So what happened with Aftershock? I haven't seen one in a while and since I've been gone I was wondering did you guys get rid of it?

Aftershocks always been a "if we need it" show, and as of lately we haven't really needed it due to the low numbers. However the numbers have been slowly climbing a bit.

Other news, my workplace has yet to hook up the phone lines and Internet so I'm stuck in a portable office until morning.

Aristocracy Knocks

Welcome back, Funkay. I thought Holmes facing Ramparte was pretty decent.

(I hope Funkay is Holmes's handler. Kinda forgetting who is who at the moment)

Ramparte & Holmes is either a feud or a tag team wet dream but a single roulette match was enough for me to mark out all over my underwear.

Funkay is one of those guys where it just feels right that he is back. It's the same with Blade and Ty (the character).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back