WZCW Discussion Thread

Balls. Damn creative duty....hehe duty

Oh yeah, I liked your RP, but I think the reason Kermit and I ended up winning (though I could be completely wrong about this) is we picked a team/person to focus our main theme on and made it a good portion of the RP. While the other teams were mentioned, since A. Amber and Young Justice already have history and B. she along with Califa were the champions, it made sense to structure our RP's focus/theme around them rather than a larger goal.

I understood the larger goal aspect of your RP, but the way I saw it (and wrote it) is you can't achieve those larger goals if you put the cart in front of the horse, which is kinda what I felt you did by leaving talk of your opponents and the match for last and in only two paragraphs. By no means do I think you should have spent the entire RP bullet pointing everyone individually, but I definitely feel there needed to be far more emphasis on a fairly well hyped match.

Glad you liked the feedback. If I can make the request, can you start your feedback for me on this roulette round RP? This is my first RP for a roulette round and I feel like I kinda tanked it.

Ya'll channeling your inner 'boss of Westeros'

In case I haven't said it already, congrats Theo.

And not to steal any of Theo's thunder, but just to let y'all know I'm stepping down from Creative, effective whenever Ascension goes up. It's been fun, but I couldn't be 100% committed right now due to my personal life.

Dang man, you were SO close to getting modded. :( Real life comes first though. Will you still be RP'ing this cycle?

And not to steal any of Theo's thunder, but just to let y'all know I'm stepping down from Creative, effective whenever Ascension goes up. It's been fun, but I couldn't be 100% committed right now due to my personal life.

Thank God!

Seriously, thanks for stepping back onto creative when you did. It helped us out dramatically to get someone as solid as you to the fold. Welcome back to the otherside where you won't be harassed for abusing your creative clout.

Dang man, you were SO close to getting modded. :( Real life comes first though. Will you still be RP'ing this cycle?

Yeah, I'll still be RPing till Kingdom Come at least :)

Thank God!

Seriously, thanks for stepping back onto creative when you did. It helped us out dramatically to get someone as solid as you to the fold. Welcome back to the otherside where you won't be harassed for abusing your creative clout.

Thanks to you for letting me come back. I hate being on this side, I much prefer being able to politic...

Hopefully it's good commitments (like job or family) and not bad ones (like rehab or prison).

Sad day. :(

Just say it. You get sidetracked with your silly potato obsession. Dammit, Blade. We were gonna bring back the 24/7 rule.

We'll miss you Blade :(

Speaking of Ascension, I'm unfortunately waiting on a lot of stuff for it still. So I'm hoping for tonight.

B-lad was my guy. I'll miss him.

0VCIzpz.gif

Hopefully it's good commitments (like job or family) and not bad ones (like rehab or prison).

It's a new job and boobs. So yeah, they're some pretty decent commitments.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify... The boobs are attached to a woman...

Just say it. You get sidetracked with your silly potato obsession. Dammit, Blade. We were gonna bring back the 24/7 rule.

Our plans to apply the 24/7 rule to the World title will have to wait for now...

B-lad was my guy. I'll miss him.

0VCIzpz.gif
What are doing with my chicken?

You'll be like the human centipede. Except you'll be attached by the nipples.

Our plans to apply the 24/7 rule to the World title will have to wait for now...

And we were gotta take turns to break Showtimes record too.

I was going to say that "drinking alone 'till I pass out" does not a social obligation make, but that's fantastic news, man!

I hope you experience lots of work satisfaction and that the four of you (Blade + lady + boobs) are very happy together.

What are doing with my chicken?
Speaking of cock-fights, expect a PM from me in the near future.

Also take it easy on the guys this week for the late shows.

I'm pretty much MIA this week in regards to Creative duties. They're down a man so they're doing their best right now. My stepdaughter is graduating high school on Sunday so I've been swamped with getting things ready all week and was unavailable for writing anything. On top of getting all that going, I've spent pretty much every night after 5 PM putting a 10x10 shed together and it's proved to be a longer task then I had anticipated.

And I'm flipping tables.

We'll do our best to have the show up by the end of the day. And get the boards ready soon.

So I'm thinking about coming back, may be aiming for a round or two before LL. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep going or be consistent but I like the idea I have. I'm not convinced I can keep it interesting though.

Anyone want to look over my app when the time comes?

So I'm thinking about coming back, may be aiming for a round or two before LL. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep going or be consistent but I like the idea I have. I'm not convinced I can keep it interesting though.

I'm not a booker, but Reynolds at LL would've been great...

Reynolds vs. Runn at KC VI. Make it happen.

With Blade leaving Creative... who will vote for his RPs?

In all seriousness though, sorry to hear that you are stepping away. Hope life goes well for you :)

Reynolds vs. Runn at KC VI. Make it happen.

I've tried that. it's the only thing I would have brought Reynolds back for.

Unfortunately they've gone in a different direction. Maybe I've approached them too late but I dont blame them. The new character should be fun though I'm not going to break any records or trouble any champions even. I may get an Elite X shot but I need to try it. I can't stay away from the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back