WZCW Discussion Thread

3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

We lose a few guys and we gain a few guys. With the road to KC beginning, here's hoping that we can increase more than we can decrease in size. Lets beat WZCW's erectile dysfunction one and for all!

Unrelated to the above, I found an amusing little program where you can plug in a roster and it'll generate shows and results for you - like the WWE video games, just all text. I simulated a cycle of WZCW for fun. After 4 rounds and PPV, Ricky Runn is the world champion again, Mikey Stormrage is the Elite X Champion, and Fallout is a double champion, as he holds the Eurasian title along with the tag titles with Diabolos.

I wish I could've RP'd this round, I loved being part of the Roulette Rounds and of course the famous Grocery Store Brawl last year. Good times, good times.

Unrelated to the above, I found an amusing little program where you can plug in a roster and it'll generate shows and results for you - like the WWE video games, just all text. I simulated a cycle of WZCW for fun. After 4 rounds and PPV, Ricky Runn is the world champion again, Mikey Stormrage is the Elite X Champion, and Fallout is a double champion, as he holds the Eurasian title along with the tag titles with Diabolos.

:worship:

Please PM me with the name of this program. As someone who absolutely loves sports/wrestling simulations, I would kill for something like this.

I fucking knew it.

As soon as I read the Beard's RP this week, I fucking knew it.

Congrats are in order as well... looking forward to this faction War & Death

That main event draw has to be along the lines of Titus vs. the rWo in a Handicap match a few Roulette's ago in terms of sheer luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back